What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Totally agree, I'm just saying it from a comparison level. Cordner is a plodder for mine, a standard ho hum solid worker in defense and not much in attack. Graham has everything you want in an edge player. If they don't pick him, Fittler has no idea.

I'm happy we aren't losing too many.
Our season is just starting to click and I don't care what the "masses" think, I'm pretty much over SOO.

wibble

Bench
Totally agree, I'm just saying it from a comparison level. Cordner is a plodder for mine, a standard ho hum solid worker in defense and not much in attack. Graham has everything you want in an edge player. If they don't pick him, Fittler has no idea.

Do you think Cordner gets picked over Graham for the Aussie side? Very unlikely. But it will probably happen for NSW. I would think Meninga picks Frizell and Graham as his only certainties in the pack, and then looks at the rest on a case by case and recent form basis.

I wonder also about Dugan and the Aussie side. He was sensational, and Meninga likes to pick and stick. But probably won't be in the Blues.

Dugan is much better than Roberts or Mitchell (wouldn't at all contemplate swapping him for them), but I'm happy for him to not miss our games.

Stake Removed

First Grade
You can play Moylan at 5/8 but structure has to be different, he needs more time to use the ball.

Seggy at hooker helps that, last week Wade/Paulo had ball in hand as well this gives Moylan time, Dugan played in line at fullback another option.

Moylan is not suited having ball shoveled straight to him basically 2 off ruck that wont work, he needs time to see then make his play

Eion

First Grade
Moyza was not our problem last night. I don’t think the possession was that one sided, but we lost the battle through the middle, Reynolds kicking game on the back of their forwards and our general lack of enthusiasm.

carcharias

Immortal
The stats actually say we should’ve won
They made 11 more errors
Everything else was almost even.. not score.

Card Shark

Immortal
Moylan was greatlst night..

It’s either great or terrible with you, no in between.

Truth is, he was great last week but well below that this week.

His sin binning was ridiculous...how many warnings get handed out compared to sin binnings, even in the present sin bin crazy game.

shaggs

Coach
One play earlier he Was a mile offside.
The play he was penalised for he was onside.
I thought once the play the ball occured that was the end of that time
But whatever. Wasn’t what cost us

Mental fatigue and a five day turnaround did that.

wibble

Bench
Perenara had a shocker.. he had a bee in his bonnet over the Sharks. Pre meditated no doubt. A la Moylan send off.

When Jennings was binned, it was a stock standard sin binning for the level they've set all year. But Ceccin had to over rule Perenara from the pocket, as he was refusing to bin him.

I might have to put my tin foil hat on, but it seemed Perenara was overly upset with the Sharks all night.

PJ

First Grade
Yep Another was the pass from Seggy to Moylan after a break.Called forward but was fine.

Didn't get the rub of the green but that wasn't what cost us.

Born BB&W

Juniors
Not much chat about Jimmys missed tackles & penalties tonight.

Maybe we should have offered to pay him just that little bit more.