What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Sun - Roosters 16-14 Wests Tigers @ Allianz

Round 13: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think I preferred it when R20 just trolls instead of talking serious and making some sense
With the state the Dogs are in fighting for the spoon and Morris out I would be shocked if they release Mbye. In saying that though who knows with the Dogs. Their management is in tatters.....

Valheru

Coach
That JWH tackle was honestly the slowest i've ever seen. He's many things but he's not a great actor. "Everyone onside? Yep, cool....i'll get off slowly now" Right next to the posts too. lol

TBF to him he was looking at the ref the whole time so it's the refs fault for not telling him to get up sooner.

Rabbits20

Immortal
???

The refs tell the players when to move in every ruck
Congrats on the win!

Their coach had a star signing in Matulino only on for 34mins. That's asking to lose. If he can only play for that long he needs to be fitter and that's on the strength and the conditioning staff.

Packer only plays about the same mins too for them and good for about 40metres. Hargreaves showed up Packer today.

I actually feel Packer was in better form at the Dragons...

Radley is a beast!

TheFrog

Coach
Losing games like this will probably see us just miss the 8. I can see us finishing 9-10th
11 games left, need to win 6 of them. Maybe 5 will be enough but I wouldn't count on it. I reckon you'll start favourites in 5 of the 11 and the Raiders in Canberra will be close to evens. Might just sneak in. Got the Dragons and Raiders twice each which will probably decide your fate.

Clifferd

Coach
That’d be a fair result for your team, getting into the 8 would be an over achievement IMO.

Not wrong. After missing the 8 for so long though, just playing finals would be nice for a change. Unfortunately losing this doesn’t exactly help

Cogburn

Juniors
It would've been a travesty if the Tigers got out of jail. The Roosters minus 5 players were too good for a full strength tigers, good win.

TheFrog

Coach
It would've been a travesty if the Tigers got out of jail. The Roosters minus 5 players were too good for a full strength tigers, good win.
Just thought I'd post this. Honestly, the Wests Tigers club should be asking the refs boss for an explanation.
Deyk8fJUwAAJqJO.jpg

Generalzod

Immortal
Just thought I'd post this. Honestly, the Wests Tigers club should be asking the refs boss for an explanation.
Deyk8fJUwAAJqJO.jpg
Was that the play the ball that JWH lay on the tackled player for around five minutes and not even a penalty was blown.

TheFrog

Coach
You won the penalty count, you don't have anything to whinge about.
I'm a neutral, see the banner below, but to borrow a phrase from Thurston, it shits me when certain "glamour" teams are gifted games.

Was that the play the ball that JWH lay on the tackled player for around five minutes and not even a penalty was blown.

Not the same tackle I don't think, although it may have been in the same set.

Latest posts