What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vic Radley

Headless Chook

Juniors
Could be Bunny Reilly’s grandson for all we know. The kid has the perfect tackling technique. Wouldn’t care which club he played for, but glad he plays for us.

His name suggests he should be a high powered investment banker who is frequently unfaithful to his long suffering wife and also has a troubling cocaine addiction.

After watching what type of footy player he is I suggest he changes his name to Neville Johnson asap.

Didn’t realise a cocaine addiction could be troubling

Tommy Smith

Referee
The kid is special. He's only played about 15 FG games and yet he's already an on field leader and tone setter for the pack.

In a game where big strong athletes are all the rage coming through the grades, this kid is just a pure footballer straight from the 80s. All heart, instinct, timing, and skill. And pound for pound one of the best defenders I've seen.

If anything happened to Tyrone Peachey you wouldn't blink in giving him the NSW no.14 jersey already.

And yes, I wrote this with a raging boner.

Clifferd

Coach
The kid is special. He's only played about 15 FG games and yet he's already an on field leader and tone setter for the pack.

In a game where big strong athletes are all the rage coming through the grades, this kid is just a pure footballer straight from the 80s. All heart, instinct, timing, and skill. And pound for pound one of the best defenders I've seen.

If anything happened to Tyrone Peachey you wouldn't blink in giving him the NSW no.14 jersey already.

And yes, I wrote this with a raging boner.

Form player at the roosters atm

He doesn’t play today you guys don’t beat us I reckon

Barkley

Bench
That must be some sort of mistake. A local Roosters junior? I thought they were some sort of urban legend.
Rare footage of Vic heading to training.

KM9ae1dpeC0eypBnj3y3qe94IMMRdQuSCViyB_8oqsm12vgaKzXpcUQYsPtjk4LulK6q=w472-h311-nc

Latest posts