What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Roosters @ Allianz Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
It doesnt SEEM the 50 50's go against us .... THEY DO !!!

We’re not a fancied team so those ridiculous game swinging decision will go against us. That was the one penalty, the ONE penalty all game for markers not being square. Of course it’s in a situation we’re we have the roosters camped in their 10m and they’ve just dropped the ball 10m from where the fcking markers were.

macnaz

Staff member
Commiserations mate but what I can't understand is how Packer only makes say 6 hit ups for 40m. He was making over 100 at the Dragons. In the NrL 40metres a starting prop doesn't cut it. Neither does only playing Matulino for 34mins. It's not good coaching.
f**k off genius ...

But you are right :(

magpie4ever

First Grade
We weren't good enough. But I have a few questions and ideas.

Why are Packer & Matulino getting minimal game time, we clearly go better when they are on?

Lolohea is struggling, I don't know whether he is to 1st grade standard.

Thompson back to fullback please. Reynolds to 5/8.

Benji to 9 or Liddle or whoever.

Taylor @ 13, not near dummy half.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Whilst I love Corey, if he doesn't get injured I reckon Nofa scores that last try where Tupou held him up
If Nofa doesn’t get injured there’s every chance his ineptitude in defence would have gifted the rorters another try or 2.Truth is we have a glaringly shithouse backline & the most inept dummy half in the NRL.Additionally y the f**k r our 2 highly paid experienced kiwi props not getting a lot more game time.

We over achieved by propping up the 8 at the halfway mark.We have Buckley’s of making the 8 as we won’t win more than 5 games out of the 11 remaining.

Clifferd

Coach
If we don’t get Mbye for next week then welcome back Thompson for fullback. Naiquama and Nofo wingers

Lolo has had his dash. Goodbye son

Reynolds starting hooker. Gamble bench utility

Tiger Ted

Bench
If we don’t get Mbye for next week then welcome back Thompson for fullback

Yep we must make necessary changes to stimulate our sluggish attack.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If we don’t get Mbye for next week then welcome back Thompson for fullback. Naiquama and Nofo wingers

Read that Liddle will back, he could have played this week but they gave his sternum a rest so it will be 100%

Agree Tui gone, he was nonexistent today and isn't as safe as a Corey. Think Nofa will be out. Sadly has to be Kev and MWZ then. We really need to sign a back.

Would shift MCK back to the bench and have ET at right second row or give McQueen a crack, couldn't hurt.

Tigerm

First Grade
We weren't good enough. But I have a few questions and ideas.

Why are Packer & Matulino getting minimal game time, we clearly go better when they are on?

Lolohea is struggling, I don't know whether he is to 1st grade standard.

Thompson back to fullback please. Reynolds to 5/8.

Benji to 9 or Liddle or whoever.

Taylor @ 13, not near dummy half.
Yep, I think Tui is gone.

I think Benji is the question mark, as to where we can utilise him, probably worth a shot at 9, maybe he can swap with Josh throughout the game. Though I still maintain MM is our answer to the 9 issue.

I would consider swapping Matulino back to the bench and start Grant (he played well).

I’d put Kev and Corey on the wings and give Heleta a crack at fullback,at least he is quick which is more than I can say for Lolohea.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Whats wrong with thompson at fb? Killed it for the previous few week before butterbean came back. Was up there in the form fb's in the comp i thought
He’s undoubtedly our best fullback.

The overweight slug LoLo belongs in ISP.

Cleary needs to recruit 2 speedy 3/4’s.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Whats wrong with thompson at fb? Killed it for the previous few week before butterbean came back. Was up there in the form fb's in the comp i thought

I think it’s moreso who do you want stinking up the team, Tui at 1 or MWZ/Kev at 2/5. The last 2 weeks have shown Tui really offers nothing, particularly if he isn’t going to goal kick.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Another problem that’s emerged over the last 2 games is Packer’s lame efforts.For someone who is supposed to b our forwards leader & who is on huge $ he has been pathetic.His kiwi partner in the front row hasn’t been much better.

Twal who would b on a fraction of the money that the pair of under performing kiwis are on is clearly out performing the 2 bludgers.The onus is on Cleary to start getting more out of his 2 prized forwards recruits starting this week against a formidable sharks pack.

Das Hassler

Bench
Another problem that’s emerged over the last 2 games is Packer’s lame efforts.For someone who is supposed to b our forwards leader & who is on huge $ he has been pathetic.His kiwi partner in the front row hasn’t been much better.

Twal who would b on a fraction of the money that the pair of under performing kiwis are on is clearly out performing the 2 bludgers.The onus is on Cleary to start getting more out of his 2 prized forwards recruits starting this week against a formidable sharks pack.

Yep...Packer's gone off the boil for sure....Matalino not so much IMO...maybe Rusty came back too early from the knee injury but he's about our least effective attacking forward right now

Tui is cooked. Had a great opportunity to lead on from the second half last week and went MIA instead. The non effort and getting falconed did it for me.

Latest posts