What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Sat - Eels 4-30 Knights @ ANZ

Round 13: Eels v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE CHAMP

First Grade
You’re not towering above anyone. Try winning some games without dubious refereeing decisions going your way at key moments.

Considering we have been playing for over a month without 3 international players I reckon we've been going okay. Been a while since your mob could say that

Noname36

First Grade
I think you and I can both agree that current form of either side is not at peak however in terms of skill ceilings the broncos are well and truly towering above the knoughts.

Just not in any of the positions that actually matter lol

Maroon4life

Juniors
You don’t even have a halfback.

Our fullback is better too.

So yeah, the important positions.

Ponga is a great talent. He’ll leave you for a successful team when he’s ready.

As for halfback you’re right, we’re working on that.

mozza91

Coach
You don’t have us beat in any position?
You’ve got some really good young players, some ageing players who are still pretty decent and a few overpaid, overweight no hopers. It’s the weakest roster you’ve had in years. You’ve won 1 more game than us with leg ups from the refs. You’re not as far ahead of us as you think.

Noname36

First Grade
You’ve got some really good young players, some ageing players who are still pretty decent and a few overpaid, overweight no hopers. It’s the weakest roster you’ve had in years. You’ve won 1 more game than us with leg ups from the refs. You’re not as far ahead of us as you think.

I think Broncos supporters are fully aware that they’re some crucial referring mistakes off a similar win record to the Eels this year and that insecurity is what makes them attack other sides so much. Seriously, is there any other group of fans that talk shit about other sides half as much as donkeys fans do?

Maroon4life

Juniors
I think Broncos supporters are fully aware that they’re some crucial referring mistakes off a similar win record to the Eels this year and that insecurity is what makes them attack other sides so much. Seriously, is there any other group of fans that talk shit about other sides half as much as donkeys fans do?

Not one has been a mistake? They’ve been game deciding penalties awarded appropriately, just because you don’t like the broncos winning doesn’t mean the referee was wrong.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at anyway, I’m absolutely positive that the broncos will finish many spots above the knights on the ladder even with the notable lack of halfback, are you suggesting otherwise?

Noname36

First Grade
Not one has been a mistake? They’ve been game deciding penalties awarded appropriately, just because you don’t like the broncos winning doesn’t mean the referee was wrong.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at anyway, I’m absolutely positive that the broncos will finish many spots above the knights on the ladder even with the notable lack of halfback, are you suggesting otherwise?

Nope, you’ll finish above us (as will most sides) because your forward back is better and less dumb wingers and centres but you’re not as far ahead of us as you think, and if Pearce didn’t go down we’d probably finish ahead of you. We had no trouble beating you with him on deck.

That’s certainly not a compliment of the Knights either...but just an indication of where the Broncos are at.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Nope, you’ll finish above us (as will most sides) because your forward back is better and less dumb wingers and centres but you’re not as far ahead of us as you think, and if Pearce didn’t go down we’d probably finish ahead of you. We had no trouble beating you with him on deck.

That’s certainly not a compliment of the Knights either...but just an indication of where the Broncos are at.

Bold claims, titans and manly had an easy time beating us too though.

Gues were waiting until next year too see how your team goes.

Latest posts