What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Frank Facer

First Grade
Shaun Lane is off contract this year. He looked like he was going to be a star in his debut season.

Jack Hetherington is another good young prop, who is off contract, he looks to have upside and looks tough as well. I would be happy for us to sign him.

I have only seen bit of Hipgrave from the Gold Coast, but he looks like a decent prospect.

The above 3 are all off contract at the end of this season. They all look to have much more upside than Eastwood, Clark and Simms. They are the ones I have identified, who are off contract, that I would be interested in us signing. I don't think any of them would be asking too much either.

dragon thomo

Juniors
Hethrington sounds alright and also has a bit of size, he would also be cheap.
Pappali would be a good fit as he needs a change, it would be interesting what his asking price would be these days maybe around $600 000.

ouryears

Bench
Well f**k off and support the panthers if they ate so good and take Nightingale with you

Panthers juniors.
Juniors debut in last 4 yrs.
Leota,Katoa,Egan,
Hethrington,Rgc,Yeo, Dwz, Blake,Cleary, May,JFH,Cartwright, Edwards,Chn, Ellis, Crighton.

Add young guys they poached like T.Martin, Kikau, Latu.

19 players.

Got that?!

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
Best young player in the league drag.
Nothing stopping him from being a superstar
Yep Samy. I watched parts of 100% Footy last night and it was only Gallen (F**k he has an ugly head) who said he wasn't experienced enough. I'd rate this kid over Tedesco any day of the week. Bring on Origin I say, because I think we're going to watch a cracking game. PS go Blues:)

ouryears

Bench
Yep Samy. I watched parts of 100% Footy last night and it was only Gallen (F**k he has an ugly head) who said he wasn't experienced enough. I'd rate this kid over Tedesco any day of the week. Bring on Origin I say, because I think we're going to watch a cracking game. PS go Blues:)
All so true DQ.
If Gallen got his way NSW would also have Wade Graham, Fifita, Dugan, Woods, and a bunch of other boring one dimensional players in the team.

How many winning series was Gallen part of?

Was it 1 series win vs 8 losses or something? Says it all.

Ponga is one awesome player. Just incredible.

Drag Queen

Bench
All so true DQ.
If Gallen got his way NSW would also have Wade Graham, Fifita, Dugan, Woods, and a bunch of other boring one dimensional players in the team.

How many winning series was Gallen part of?

Was it 1 series win vs 8 losses or something? Says it all.

Ponga is one awesome player. Just incredible.
Totally agree mate. Wish he was ours. As for Gallen..get out of my face.

Latest posts