What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge to Parramatta THIS week!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a load of rubbish. He's just came back from a long term injury. First game for Norths was literally last weekend.

He's signed until the end of 2020 so I don't see him going anywhere.
Well there were rumours we wanted to sell him!

Earlier on in the year he did have a couple of games at Norths before he got injured again and I heard his discipline, ball security etc were poor and someone who watched him told me he didn't put in. In the CS he also was very poor.

I like him so I hope he turns it around! Might have trouble getting into our 17 this year!

We signed him at the end of last year until end 2020... Doesn't sound like the type of deal you give to a player you want to offload.

He's had a bad run with injury but once he manages to put a few games together, he'll be pushing for a spot in first grade again.

Watched him play for Norths last weekend, he is a cut above NSW cup so it won't be long until he forces his way back into the NRL side.

I'm sure people who talk about him being offloaded just haven't seen him in first grade this year and didn't realise he was injured.

Basically, put two and two together to get 11.

He's 22 years old and already represented his country. Has a stack of upside to him and is exactly the type of player you want to keep around the club. He's still four or five years away from hitting his prime as a front rower.

ThingFish

Juniors
We signed him at the end of last year until end 2020... Doesn't sound like the type of deal you give to a player you want to offload.

He's had a bad run with injury but once he manages to put a few games together, he'll be pushing for a spot in first grade again.

Watched him play for Norths last weekend, he is a cut above NSW cup so it won't be long until he forces his way back into the NRL side.
Agree. Good first up game for Bears, especially running with space.

Plus if we shop him around we’ll still be paying a big chunk of his contract for 2 years. Won’t be saving cap space. Doesn’t make sense.

But if it means Sutto or Angus get to stay I’m fine with it.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Agree. Good first up game for Bears, especially running with space.

Plus if we shop him around we’ll still be paying a big chunk of his contract for 2 years. Won’t be saving cap space. Doesn’t make sense.

But if it means Sutto or Angus get to stay I’m fine with it.
The same could have been said for an injury prone angus 2yrs ago!hopefully he has a lucky run with injuries,he will mature into a good frontrower,further improving the best middle in the comp!