What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Westworld

elyod138

Bench
Though I prefer the slow burn episodes over action centric ones, I didn't mind that episode and I hope we see more of those characters in the future.

Apey

Staff member
Better episode even though it was mostly building for next week. Next ep looks like it's going to be very good.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Finally caught up

Some stories are better than others
Delores and Maeve stories are just boring for mine - I really don't care about them

William's back story, Westworld's real interest and of course Ford's motive are what interest me

Seems like they're hinting that Ford found a way to download his consciousness into other hosts (which is what Bernard was working on in his flashbacks)

They tried with Williams father in law but kept failing

Last edited:

Game_Breaker

Coach
A theory going around is that Arnolds consciousness is alive too
Hence the early scene when Delores was testing for fidelity

Apey

Staff member
Good episode today. Getting somewhere again at last.

Not quite sure about this part though

*removes Bernards free will*
"This is your story Bernard"

Timbo

Staff member
Am I the only one who

Is really being taken out of it by how inept the human security teams are? Tonight’s episode, the Delos extraction team is curbstomped by hosts. Delos, we’re led to believe, is a company on par with Microsoft or SpaceX - these wouldn’t be rent-a-cops they send in, they’d be Blackwater trained killers. But they’re being absolutely whaled every time they engage a host.

There better be an explanation for this at some point - it’s really taking me out of the show watching it unfold.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Am I the only one who

Is really being taken out of it by how inept the human security teams are? Tonight’s episode, the Delos extraction team is curbstomped by hosts. Delos, we’re led to believe, is a company on par with Microsoft or SpaceX - these wouldn’t be rent-a-cops they send in, they’d be Blackwater trained killers. But they’re being absolutely whaled every time they engage a host.

There better be an explanation for this at some point - it’s really taking me out of the show watching it unfold.

I would buy it if they amped up all their parameters like Delores did with Teddy

Timbo

Staff member
I would buy it if they amped up all their parameters like Delores did with Teddy

That's why I'm really hopeful there will be an explanation for it all.

When the mercenary walked into the cradle and was seduced by Angela - who literally seconds earlier had been slaughtering his own team - just so she could pull a pin on the grenade on his belt, I rolled my eyes pretty hard. How f**king dumb is that guy? This murderbot has been massacring my team wholesale, but now she's kinda into me so all good?

What the actual f**k?

gUt

Coach

When the mercenary walked into the cradle and was seduced by Angela - who literally seconds earlier had been slaughtering his own team - just so she could pull a pin on the grenade on his belt, I rolled my eyes pretty hard. How f**king dumb is that guy? This murderbot has been massacring my team wholesale, but now she's kinda into me so all good?

What the actual f**k?
yeah that really pissed me off too, in fact the whole action movie schtick is getting old. Then again I tend to nitpick so I'm trying not to. It was a better episode than the last couple at least.

Haffa

What the actual f**k?
Haha yep, that one was just stupid.

Apey

Staff member
Yeah, security is geniused. Trying to just let it fly and focusing on the plot development but it was hard after some of the scenes mentioned above.

Apey

Staff member
Don't read the spoiler if you don't like reading up on viewer's theories.

Based on the teaser next week + what's happened so far this season, I think the theory that William is a host with his human consciousness ball implanted inside (like the James Delos experiment) is looking likely. I'm hoping it's wrong and that he's human, but we'll see.

Timbo

Staff member
People are losing there minds online over that episode, but it was just ok for me.

Apey

Staff member
I thought it was really good. I can't wait for next week though. Can't get enough of William.

Latest posts