What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ponga Appreciation Thread.

Dave_

Juniors
Still can't imagine how the Cows and their fans must be feeling...especially seeing Thurston and Coote stink it up each week. We've lost some young talent over the years but nothing like this kid

PhilGould

Bench
KP has been called into the QLD camp with Slater in doubt. Some media outlets saying Slater is already ruled out.

Old dog

Juniors
As good as Ponga is don't think he will play, many options for QLD, just a precautionary selection IMO

Yosh

Coach
Slater officially ruled out. Early mail is Morgan to fullback and Ponga onto bench.

Having Ponga on the bench is almost the best scenario for us. He doesn't play the full game and can back up on the weekend but he still gets all the goodies that come with training with rep players. Probably also no pressure on him to perform as well.

Noname36

First Grade
Boyd declined a camp invite, went on holidays instead.

Okay I originally liked this thinking you were making a joke following him running off to Greece when he was playing for us but I just realised he's actually gone overseas on holiday LOL

Burwood

Bench
Okay I originally liked this thinking you were making a joke following him running off to Greece when he was playing for us but I just realised he's actually gone overseas on holiday LOL

According to fox sports just then, Boyd is back in the country and trained with the Broncos today. Looks like his origin days are over, which is pretty rough considering what he’s done for the team over the last 10 years.

As a Novocastrian and NSWelshman, f**k him.

Knight Vision

First Grade
as a Blue and a Knights fan I'm stoked Kayln isnt in the side. Huge mistake leaving him out, he's that good I wouldnt be surprised if he would of got MOTM on debut.

perverse

Referee
as a Blue and a Knights fan I'm stoked Kayln isnt in the side. Huge mistake leaving him out, he's that good I wouldnt be surprised if he would of got MOTM on debut.
I wouldn't count your chickens just yet. I've got a feeling he's going to get a run. Praying he doesn't cop an injury, but also looking forward to seeing him with a better team around him.

Snikt

Juniors
Im doubtful Kev will play him given the inexperience already in the team

Kids a freak though, he'll carve up if he gets a shot

Latest posts