What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Roosters @ Allianz Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Yep...Packer's gone off the boil for sure....Matalino not so much IMO...maybe Rusty came back too early from the knee injury but he's about our least effective attacking forward right now

I thought Packer was shit and we looked a lot better with him off the park. Eisenhuth, Twal, Matulino & Aloiai all were good.

Tui is cooked. Had a great opportunity to lead on from the second half last week and went MIA instead. The non effort and getting falconed did it for me.

Yep,he catches that ball then the Rorters don’t get that off side penalty and goal leading into halftime which turned out to really hurt us on the score board.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yep,he catches that ball then the Rorters don’t get that off side penalty and goal leading into halftime which turned out to really hurt us on the score board.
I don’t get how this useless unfit attitudinal gump gets picked ahead of the captain of Fiji.