What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW team lists and insults thread 2018

Nerd

Bench
With all the changes and players on debut for both sides I really have no idea how game 1 will pan out. I think QLD may struggle with their kicking game without Smith and Cronk and as much as every NSW fan seems to hate Dugan the guy was a good defender. Having watched Roberts play for the last few years his efforts in attack can't be questioned but in defence he is either a rocks or diamonds defender with the occasional brain snap for a stupid penalty thrown in.

King hit

Coach
With all the changes and players on debut for both sides I really have no idea how game 1 will pan out. I think QLD may struggle with their kicking game without Smith and Cronk and as much as every NSW fan seems to hate Dugan the guy was a good defender. Having watched Roberts play for the last few years his efforts in attack can't be questioned but in defence he is either a rocks or diamonds defender with the occasional brain snap for a stupid penalty thrown in.

Exactly right about Dugan. Even in the 2014 series he kept Inglis in check wonderfully well in that second game and was the best Blues player in 2015. Even in the World Cup Final he stopped that English raid with an ankle tap. He hasn’t been a total failure in rep.

isaiah

Bench
I think I know how it will work out. Nsw have never been more brittle. Even jdb starting, I think it will be all too much passion and he will lose his head. Jturbo would have been much safer. Experience in the backs, not pace, will win the game, imo.

no name

Coach
I think I know how it will work out. Nsw have never been more brittle. Even jdb starting, I think it will be all too much passion and he will lose his head. Jturbo would have been much safer. Experience in the backs, not pace, will win the game, imo.
But NSW players don’t have any passion?

The Beaver

Juniors
Nah, that guy from my team is definitely better :rolleyes:

Well considering I’ve only commented on 1 Manly player, as most Manly players are junk, I don’t understand what you’re trying to get at. Do you think JDB is better than Trbojevic? It’s ok if you do, say so, don’t try for a funny one liner which falls flat due to poor logic.

SBD82

Coach
He’s right in regards to JDB and Trbojevic. JDB is a decent player, but Trbojevic is better and should be starting.
Depend what you're looking for in a lock.

When your team has creative halves and a hooker, i'm happy for the lock to play a limited link role, take hit ups and bash the opposition in defence. I think JDB is better defensively, not that Jurbo is a slouch, but for that reason I'd prefer Jack starting.

On the other hand, if NSW had played the old backrower as a 5/8 trick, they would have needed the extra ballplaying that Jurbo provides.

Still hoping Turbo is given a roaming commission once Jurbo is on though. Him sniffing around the ruck to get some nice ball from his brother against a tiring qld pack is a pretty exciting prospect.

Latest posts