What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slater out

GongPanther

Referee
"Newcastle No. 1 Kalyn Ponga and Brisbane playmaker Anthony Milford will reportedly join the camp later tonight." SMH

no name

Coach
Boyd getting the qld loyalty treatment.

On a serious note, as a NSW supporter, I hope they don’t pick Ponga, bloke’s a gun.

SBD82

Coach
Boyd getting the qld loyalty treatment.

On a serious note, as a NSW supporter, I hope they don’t pick Ponga, bloke’s a gun.
ABC radio on the weekend reported that he was asked to come into camp as cover for slater, but because he was holidaying overseas with family, he declined.

Broncoandy

Juniors
NRL 360 10 minutes ago. My god it was rubbish. All conspiracy theories on Kevvie not naming Slater blah blah. Those merkins Kent & Rothfield.....my god.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
But with Cronk, Smith and JT.

I prefer they had everyone playing so we could rub their grubby noses into the dirt

Ahhh, the ol "don't hold me back bro" from an outmatched opponent once a peacemaker has defused a dangerous situation.