What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Clark

Travitoh

First Grade
I was hoping he'd end up at Leeds.

Sad to see but probably the best result for both parties. Hopefully he goes well over there.

callmack1

Staff member
Will be sad to see Clarky go. A great clubman, a great player, a great guy. He has given Souths so much over the years and he's provided some great memories.

If he had to go, I'm kind of glad he didn't sign with another NRL club as I would've hated to see him play against us.

All the best Clarky and thanks for everything but it's not over yet, it's not over by a long shot.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Will be sad to see Clarky go. A great clubman, a great player, a great guy. He has given Souths so much over the years and he's provided some great memories.

If he had to go, I'm kind of glad he didn't sign with another NRL club as I would've hated to see him play against us.

All the best Clarky and thanks for everything but it's not over yet, it's not over by a long shot.
He will also link up with Goodwin and his family over there which is great!

Any idea on how Goodwin is going over there mate....

WireMan

Bench
No complaints from me. Got injured a bit at the start but has settled in nicely now.
The whole team was coming of a terrible season last year and he has helped improve us a lot.
We have also signed Mitch Brown so that would have helped him settle as they are apparently good mates.

What kind of player is Clark? All action, solid but unspectacular or somewhere in the middle?

doyen

Bench
No complaints from me. Got injured a bit at the start but has settled in nicely now.
The whole team was coming of a terrible season last year and he has helped improve us a lot.
We have also signed Mitch Brown so that would have helped him settle as they are apparently good mates.

What kind of player is Clark? All action, solid but unspectacular or somewhere in the middle?

Solid,reliable,gives 110%---unspectactular,maybe!!!!

Clark will kill it in Super league. He suits that competition down to the ground. Very mobile for a forward and can find an offload which we didn't see a lot of here because we play a much more cautious brand of football then they do over there.

Rabbits20

Immortal

How is Bryson going over there mate?

WireMan

Bench
Sorry for the delay.
At the start he seemingly got concussed every game and strapping around his head was part of his kit.

Seems better now though.
Don't think he will set the world on fire but does a good job. He has settled in nicely now and he is a big part of the team being on the up this year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sorry for the delay.
At the start he seemingly got concussed every game and strapping around his head was part of his kit.

Seems better now though.
Don't think he will set the world on fire but does a good job. He has settled in nicely now and he is a big part of the team being on the up this year.
Yep and very good at the shit work coming out of trouble.

Handy goal kicker too

Pommy

Coach
Took the early plea for his dangerous contact on Taylor and is free to play on Thursday having no previous or similar offences.