What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin I - QLD 12-22 NSW @ MCG

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of what you said is fact and i jave responded to it multiple times before.

You are just in full meltdown mode as your bizzare Pearce question attests to.
Lol so stats are not facts? You were clinging onto him making the most metres and PCM so much yet you ignore all the other statistics :joy:

Valheru

Coach
Lol so stats are not facts? You were clinging onto him making the most metres and PCM so much yet you ignore all the other statistics :joy:

Are you a simpleton?

The post you are referring to was about being a hog and stifling the attack. That is an opinion, not statistical fact and has been disproven.

Any statistic you have mentioned has been responded to.

Keep that meltdown coming.

Apey

Staff member
Dear Qld,

Thanks for not picking Ponga.

Tedesco vs Ponga would have been a good fullback battle. I'd expect Tedesco to come out on top with his experience but it'd be great entertainment and a good experience for Ponga.

Are you a simpleton?

The post you are referring to was about being a hog and stifling the attack. That is an opinion, not statistical fact and has been disproven.

Any statistic you have mentioned has been responded to.

Keep that meltdown coming.
Are you blind?? Go back and look at the post and the statistical data I used to back up my arguments.

FACT

Cordner had more runs then any other player on the field

FACT

Cordner passed the ball for a total of 3 times

FACT

In everyone of his runs he didn't produce a SINGLE tackle break, line break or an assist.

FACT

Him taking up more runs means other players get less ball

FACT

Both Latrell and Josh produced multiple line breaks, 23 to be exact

FACT

Cordner taking up so many ineffective runs means other players like Latrell and Josh get less ball

HENCE FACT

He was stifling the attack!

Last edited:

mackdadday

Juniors
I thought Morgan trying to be a hero and smash Tedesco on the last try was the deciding moment. Bring on the Pongs!

Valheru

Coach
Are you blind?? Go back and look at the post and the statistical data I used to back up my arguments.

FACT

Cordner had more runs then any other player on the field

FACT

Cordner passed the ball for a total of 3 times

FACT

In everyone of his runs he didn't produce a SINGLE tackle break, line break or an assist.

FACT

Him taking up more runs means other players get less ball

FACT

Both Latrell and Josh produced multiple line breaks, 23 tonne exact

FACT

Cordner taking up so many ineffective runs means other players like Latrell and Josh get less ball

HENCE FACT

He was stifling the attack!

Jesus Christ you have gone full genius.

All of those have been addressed apart from him having the ball resulting in other players having less ball, particularly latrell and JAC which is a ridiculous comment as his runs were mostly coming out of our own end and latrell/JAC carried the ball 30 times compared to 28 for their counterparts on the other side.

You are just a lunatic but please do keep enjoying captain Cordner. He is a hero for everyone, even the deranged.

Haffa

The Cordner arguments are becoming more painful than the Pearce ones and Boyd’s actually helping us win games.

Dave_

Juniors
Cordner played ok...just ok. He didn't deserve to be picked and there are players who could do a much better job...BUT... he's not going to lose us games if he plays like that so whatevs

2 weeks

Coach
Me every time Chambers made a merkin of himself last night

Me__KvAclcKbeUucBn998PoVS1rwNYWKxmqW-kTN94foHfLW1jAgRQKNansIusw9NGUvQeYC67OcmwzQ7vAZ_YZwmagYid9QAC9fm2OA97Z6aORU3bO2NpAUc0KwAFkC3IltRlD2JUdpnRQ=w483-h305-nc

King hit

Coach
It will be a big question over the next 2 weeks whether the Maroons will debut Ponga in a must win game in a hostile Sydney environment.

Me every time Chambers made a merkin of himself last night

Me__KvAclcKbeUucBn998PoVS1rwNYWKxmqW-kTN94foHfLW1jAgRQKNansIusw9NGUvQeYC67OcmwzQ7vAZ_YZwmagYid9QAC9fm2OA97Z6aORU3bO2NpAUc0KwAFkC3IltRlD2JUdpnRQ=w483-h305-nc

Hahahaha that episode was a classic

THAT GUY GOT HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A COCONUT!

Apey

Staff member
Its a difficult play. Kicking a ball, regathering it, dodging defenders and having the awareness to know there was a support player 15 metres behind.

If you think chambers is the reason the storm lost than good on you.
Chambers is a complete flog but I think people who blame him for that are being ridiculous. Even in the video it's been slowed down to make it look like he had more time than he actually did after regathering.

Latest posts