What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
handyman,I can breath,smell and taste better than I have for a long time.
Haven't had a smoke since ANZAC day and haven't felt like one,amazing how something so traumatic can turn into a positive in so many ways.
The cream on top will be number 22 this year mate....cheers itsa!
Very glad to hear.

ThingFish

Juniors
On the PTP injury update on the website, Kennar now 5-6 more weeks out. Will take him a bit to force his way back into the side.

Rabbits20

Immortal
On the PTP injury update on the website, Kennar now 5-6 more weeks out. Will take him a bit to force his way back into the side.
Yep he has had a setback.

Not good at all.

Gagai probably out a couple of weeks too and Burns out. Lucky we have the depth.

No update on Turner surprisingly.

handyman2190

Bench
Yep he has had a setback.

Not good at all.

Gagai probably out a couple of weeks too and Burns out. Lucky we have the depth.

No update on Turner surprisingly.
Why whats wrong with turner?
Isnt he playing at bears? I hope the rumours are true and we are shopping him

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why whats wrong with turner?
Isnt he playing at bears? I hope the rumours are true and we are shopping him
Rib injury I think Scoopdog said.

Also Cookie is having scans on a sternum injury today thanks to that filthy grub Chambers.

I think Cookie will miss a couple of weeks!

Rabbits20

Immortal
What wouldn't I give for 10 seconds with Chambers!
Mate Cookie is on the plane shortly with our lads travelling to the Gold Coast.

Scans have cleared him of injury. Probs just bad bruising there!

Souths will still assess him and how he is tomorrow morning no doubt!

Farah still on standby.

callmack1

Staff member
Cookie didn't even need to go for scans according to Seibs, he's allgood to go but I think we should rest him for this one.

No G.I or Dane Gagai, Cookie and Crichton coming off the bench
They can’t play Gagai with that hand surly he needs a few weeks for it to heal properly.
GI might start then hunt can come off the bench if he’s tired. I think he’s too proud to sit out. He will want to carry playing on I’m sure he’s angry after SOO.i would rest him
Crichton should play unless he took any knocks and I think Cook will want to play but might be told to have a rest once his is checked out by our medics.

themacemaceman

Juniors
They can’t play Gagai with that hand surly he needs a few weeks for it to heal properly.
GI might start then hunt can come off the bench if he’s tired. I think he’s too proud to sit out. He will want to carry playing on I’m sure he’s angry after SOO.i would rest him
Crichton should play unless he took any knocks and I think Cook will want to play but might be told to have a rest once his is checked out by our medics.
Mate the updated team list has GI and Gags not playing.
Crichton and Cookie on the bench so 2 hookers.

callmack1

Staff member
Happy to see that we are resting a GI and Gags but I'm not a fan of the two Hookers, Cook deserves a rest and imo, Faz should play 80 minutes.

Latest posts