What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

Rabbits20

Immortal
McInnes should be the SOO No.9-------he has all the necessary qualities for that tough arena---arguably one of the best & toughest defenders in the game for his size[not just flopping on top] lots of head-on,& first in to the tackle--a phenomenal work-rate-----excellent organisational skills-----very fit;has been playing 80 mins in his last 30 games--- strong & dangerous out of dummy half close to the line!!

I would say he's almost tailor-made for SOO!
I would say Cookie tailor made for an Australian Jersey!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol fat fingers. I forgot about Allan he looks a beauty. Still would like to hold Jennings he has come on well this season.
Unfortunately mate I just don't think we will have enough to keep Jennings.

I reckon Tatola will be a higher priority of course along with Murray who will be upgraded. If we can't find another back rower Fui could cost about 400k too.

Mate we will need a back up hooker for next year too!

Anyhow let's focus on making it to the big dance this year!!! I believe we have a better squad this year than in 2014. Call me mad but that's how I see it!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
They’re both good hookers. I genuinely can’t believe we have had Api, Mcinnes, Peats and Cook at some point in time. But unfortunately you can’t keep them all and I believe the club made the right choice keeping Cook. Seibold has shown an incredible amount of faith in him and it’s paid dividends. I also believe Mary did the same thing with Mcinnes as he has turned into a fantastic hooker.

Mcinnes was unlucky not to be selected but I think Cook’s form was way too good to resist. He’s one of the form hookers in the competition. If Daley actually chose on form then I think Mcinnes would of been the hooker last year.

ThingFish

Juniors
They’re both good hookers. I genuinely can’t believe we have had Api, Mcinnes, Peats and Cook at some point in time. But unfortunately you can’t keep them all and I believe the club made the right choice keeping Cook. Seibold has shown an incredible amount of faith in him and it’s paid dividends. I also believe Mary did the same thing with Mcinnes as he has turned into a fantastic hooker.

Mcinnes was unlucky not to be selected but I think Cook’s form was way too good to resist. He’s one of the form hookers in the competition. If Daley actually chose on form then I think Mcinnes would of been the hooker last year.
Don’t forget Issac Luke in that list of Hookers :smiley:

Rabbits20

Immortal

I'd call McInnes good but not great or fantastic. He hasn't got the weapons Cook has!