What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Tom Ale going to be something special?

Iron Lion

Juniors
I remember watching Tom Ale playing a few times over the years and thinking to myself that is the next Jason Taumalolo right there. I know a lot of kids do not kick on but I was happily surprised that the Warriors snared him and have held on to him.

If you have not see this kid play he is one big barrel of a forward in that Epalahame Lauaki / Jason Taumalolo mold, he just mows through defenders smashing out the metres and is extremely punishing in his game play - almost impossible for one player to bring him down. Played a lot of prop over the years but it looks like the Warriors want him to be a free ranging rampaging forward having played him at centre and now lock in jersey flegg.

From the last Jersey Flegg game these were his incredible stats

The performance was highlighted by an outstanding second half when the Vodafone Junior Warriors recovered from a 10-16 halftime deficit to score 22 unanswered points.

The most remarkable individual statistics were provided by loose forward Tom Ale. Remembering Jersey Flegg games are played over two 35-minute periods – not 40 minutes – it was astounding that Ale should gain an exceptional 240 metres from 22 runs in his 57 minutes of the field. He made 94 post contact metres, eight tackle breaks and four off loads as well as scoring a try.

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2018/06/05/jersey-flegg-team-named-for-14th-round/

For those who have followed him, he has flown under the hype radar, how good is this guy going to be?. Do you think he has a solid NRL career in front of him? Will it be at the Warriors?

Latest posts