What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Manly

Blair

Coach
Just read that Lane, Paseka and Taufua are all unlikely starters

Thirty years ago Lane would've tried to play on that day. These days it doesn't feel right unless they have at least a fortnight off after such a head-knock.

That sneaky Warriors plan to lower the crossbar, so he might KO himself again, will be out now too.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Suli out for us, misplaced his passport which meant he was 3 days late arriving in Chch so he is cut for the week, Brown out of the 21 also

Blair

Coach
I'll miss the game due to work. No one will tell me the result until I get home and log on here.

I'll know straight away if we've lost. The 3-2-1 thread will either not have been started or there'll only be a few replies. There'll also be new threads such as, 'Why do we persist in Kata and Hiku?'

I hope it's the other way!

sup42

Juniors
Big game. Say that every week but this one really is.

The second half of last weeks game showed some fight back....there was some evidence of damage control on ANZAC day in the second half of that game....as alarming as these blowouts have been....there has been some evidence of the Warriors showing some pride.

The same fight back has been there in this teams mid season of WLWLWL etc.

This week if the fightback continues it is a win for the Warriors...in that regard it is vital they win.

We will lose four points during the Denver test schedule if the plan is to rest test candidates in the lead up game as well as the post test match NRL game.