What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

southsport

First Grade
It was basically a toss up for Fittler between the two!!

Cook went well enough to justify the choice.
I think McInnes had the front-running after Cook made a couple of errors in the broncos game, but Cook got his mojo back in the dragons game and the rest is history now.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think McInnes had the front-running after Cook made a couple of errors in the broncos game, but Cook got his mojo back in the dragons game and the rest is history now.
He got his mojo back against the Knights scoring that try and cutting them to threads the week before we played St Merge;)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Funny Rabbits 20 giving people a serve for wrong predictions... I could start a whole new forum on the stuff you've got wrong in the last couple of years...
Lighten up a bit mate.... it's banter not a serve. Southy and Windsor know I'm not angrily hoeing into them!

Windsor just got me re Clarky too! I admitted that... of course we all get things wrong!

I just find it hilarious as to how some wrote Cookie off and spoke up McInnes so much when he's nothing more than solid and good. He's not at that elite level. He doesn't have the pace.......

ThingFish

Juniors
I think Peatsy might have even started to play his way past McGuiness into 2nd string NSW hooker tonight.

SBD82

Coach
Well this thread has bitten me on the arse.

I’m sure there’s a lesson in here somewhere. But I’m probably too stubborn to learn it.

Travitoh

First Grade
Well this thread has bitten me on the arse.

I’m sure there’s a lesson in here somewhere. But I’m probably too stubborn to learn it.

Has it though? McInnes has been a great servant and leader who is being pushed out by poor recruitment unfortunately.

SBD82

Coach
Has it though? McInnes has been a great servant and leader who is being pushed out by poor recruitment unfortunately.
Totally agree that he’s been great for us. Just an observation that gloating is a bad idea, because karma inevitably turns it around on me.

Latest posts