What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R14 - Raiders 22-23 Panthers @ GIO

Round 14: Raiders v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Another reason to go back to just 1 referee IMO. The quality just isn't there. We have 5 or 6 decent whistle blowers, not 16. That merkin Perenara should not be refereeing first grade, he's been shit house for seasons.... Worse ref than he was a player if you can believe it....
For what its worth, I found these youtube videos of the worst NRL reffing displays and they were BAD. Worse than any decision tonight. Like you could CLEARLY see the stuff ups. Thing is - Perenara is not in any of those videos.

For what its worth, I found these youtube videos of the worst NRL reffing displays and they were BAD. Worse than any decision tonight. Like you could CLEARLY see the stuff ups. Thing is - Perenara is not in any of those videos.
I know its video ref but the try where Austin raked it 24 times has to be up there. Even if you call loose carry Blake still knocks on for a scum

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I know its video ref but the try where Austin raked it 24 times has to be up there. Even if you call loose carry Blake still knocks on for a scum
Yeah I was going for the Raiders thats why I wasn't complaining but it would be interesting to hear the bunker explain that one.

Sime_11

Juniors
[QUOTE="

... and yeah OP, Anasta is an absolute arseclown.[/QUOTE]

Braithwaite obviously had money on Canberra....

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Got home late and was only able to catch the last five minuets of the game, but in those five minutes I whitnessed Henry manage to f**k up three crucial calls, two of which were against the Raiders.

With a smile on my face I then logged onto LU to come indulge in skeepes referee meltdown only to find him posting plausible, well written responses.

Disappointed Skeepe. Disappointed.

Henry was so bad he broke Skeepe.

Latest posts