What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I am reading the books again because the show gave me a hankering for it. One of the funniest thing is how dumb everyone is in POV chapters. Like Ned is comically dumb but Cat might even be dumber than Ned.

LESStar58

Referee
Watched the finale last week after being in America for a month getting up to no good.

Wow. IT makes "The EMpire Strikes Back" look tame.

saint.nick

Coach
I am reading on Entertainment Weekly that the spin-off is likely chronicling the end of the Age of Heroes, i.e. Bran the Builder, Lann the Clever, the beginning of the Long Night, etc.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/06/08/game-thrones-prequel-jane-goldman/

Jane Goldman the likely writer with big George providing good input and guidance.

Really excited about this narrative if it comes to fruition, its not just going to fill in gaps of the story currently on screen because its set 10000 years before, but its status as myth and legend in the current storyline makes it intriguing and relevant

Game_Breaker

Coach
I am reading on Entertainment Weekly that the spin-off is likely chronicling the end of the Age of Heroes, i.e. Bran the Builder, Lann the Clever, the beginning of the Long Night, etc.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/06/08/game-thrones-prequel-jane-goldman/

Jane Goldman the likely writer with big George providing good input and guidance.

Really excited about this narrative if it comes to fruition, its not just going to fill in gaps of the story currently on screen because its set 10000 years before, but its status as myth and legend in the current storyline makes it intriguing and relevant

And just like other legends in GoT history, you can bet they won’t be as great as how they’re remembered

saint.nick

Coach
And just like other legends in GoT history, you can bet they won’t be as great as how they’re remembered
And that's the cool part that prevents the show becoming predictable like it would with e.g. Robert's Rebellion, where we already know exactly what happens.

Latest posts