What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin I - QLD 12-22 NSW @ MCG

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus Christ you have gone full genius.

All of those have been addressed apart from him having the ball resulting in other players having less ball, particularly latrell and JAC which is a ridiculous comment as his runs were mostly coming out of our own end and latrell/JAC carried the ball 30 times compared to 28 for their counterparts on the other side.

You are just a lunatic but please do keep enjoying captain Cordner. He is a hero for everyone, even the deranged.
No it hasn't, but please feel free to address them if you can.

He did carry the ball in our own end, but I counted multiple times where he carried them ball much further upfield with a pointless hit up that didn't result in much where it would have been much more effective if he just passed the ball. Nsw attack was more structured down the left side with Maloney hence why that side got more ball then the right but that doesn't matter, that doesn't detract from the fact that he made the most runs of any player without having a single tackle break, line break or an assist which proves he had sfa to do with the breaks that Latrell and JAC made on that side.

Valheru

Coach
When the guys you're arguing against are trying to credit Cordner for the breaks that were made by the guys outside him, it has everything to do with it.

No one said that.

You said he 'stifled the attack'. I pointed out the wing and centre on that side made 23 tackle breaks, 2 line breaks and scored 2 tries compared to 1 TB, 0 LB and 1 try for their counterparts on the other side.

So quite clearly he didn't stifle the attack as you claim as that is a good return in any game let alone origin.

Not my fault you misconstrued that at as me crediting Cordner for those stats.

big hit!

Bench
McCulloch isn’t an 80min player. Not at Origin level he isn’t. He lacks the stamina needed to be a very good rake. At club level he’s spent after 80mins. You very rarely get this impression from Smith at the end of a club game!
Then QLD has a problem

no name

Coach
Plenty of discussion on Maloney’s final pass to JAC, but not many people talking about Cooper and Munster being a mile offside when Holmes took the intercept.

big hit!

Bench
Plenty of discussion on Maloney’s final pass to JAC, but not many people talking about Cooper and Munster being a mile offside when Holmes took the intercept.

just watched it again. have NFI what you're talking about re Cooper. He was plodding along. Munster sprinted out of the line when the ball was played. Inglis wasn't too far behind him.

no name

Coach
just watched it again. have NFI what you're talking about re Cooper. He was plodding along. Munster sprinted out of the line when the ball was played. Inglis wasn't too far behind him.
On the regular play view, you can see Cooper’s boots at the top of the screen, clearly doesn’t make it to the line, as such is offside.
The shot from behind shows that Munster leaves before the ball is played.
Both offside, should have been a penalty.

Latest posts