What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly round 14

Manly bounce the play the ball.
Need a try to finish off well.
But manly turned it up.in final.15min and Luke got a rest.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Good win. Korisau injury helped us but we really put them to the sword after half time. SJ was awesome and I thought Mannering was back to his best too.

Good win. Korisau injury helped us but we really put them to the sword after half time. SJ was awesome and I thought Mannering was back to his best too.
Agree losing Api big, like us losing Luke.
But perplexed why Manly kicking game was negative going for sideline or DCE playing for himself.

MKEB...

Staff member
Manly going to the sideline when behind; I can only guess was to tire out the big warrior forwards.
Admittedly this year , we actually have a big warrior forward pack.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
How good seeing SJ running out in the open.

If Roger plays we probably put 60 on tbh

Agreed. Hiku was ok but if Roger was there their kicking game would’ve been way less effective.
After that I reckon our full strength side will monster any team that can’t destroy us up front, though a few will do that.

Benek

Juniors
To any doubters, SJ makes a massive difference to this squad! He was in almost everything. Defensively sound too. Can't wait to see RTS back and this team has a chance to really get cracking.

That was the first enjoyable Warriors game in many weeks. Now please NRL gods let us beat the dreadful Cows next week and break the WLWL cycle!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Agree losing Api big, like us losing Luke.
But perplexed why Manly kicking game was negative going for sideline or DCE playing for himself.

Am guessing that it was because for the majority of that 1st half we had no quality possession at all, anything we did have was being worked off the line so was giving the forwards a breather

We weren't interested at all today, can always tell that when a team runs sideways for the majority of the day and doesn't put their shoulders into the tackles

sup42

Juniors
Tight game to start.

Loss of their hooker hurt them bad.

Good to see the Warriors backs hit the turbo boosters for the first time this year and RIP a wounded opponent apart.

The bye did us some good.

Paasi was outstanding again.

Latest posts