What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R14 Sat - Knights 16-18 Roosters @ McDonald Jones

Round 14: Knights v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Just scrappy garbage from us, although honestly that probably insults the Knights a bit as they played great.

If every team played with the heart the Knights squad does the NRL would be an absolute juggernaut.

Oh, and if Ponga doesn’t play for QLD in game 2 they should forfeit all rights to him and let the blues slot him in

perverse

Referee
Hats off to the Roosters, they had enough class on the field to win it not playing their best footy. If we had one or two of our key players on the field we could have won that. We were brave, but no leadership when it mattered.

The most frustrating thing for us is that if we could jag a few wins, we could make a legitimate charge for the finals once Pearce returns. 2 point loss there but it would have been massive in the context of our season if we could have found a way.

David brown

Juniors
Ponga is already one of the top 5 players in the game imo.

He's a transcendent generational talent.

Freddy was the same and he was thrown straight in at 18 so Ponga is old enough at 20.

And yes, I'd pick him over Slater.
Yep he is the best all-round fullback in the world atm...

Bowzy

Juniors
Roosters still not playing how they should. Credit to Newcastle, they showed up defensively tonight, not a bad gamen

Cockosh

Juniors
Great effort knights. I don’t think we were bad knights just took the game to us.

I can never understand how they need to check something 10 times to have conclusive proof to overturn an onfield decision. Surely conclusive means no doubt at all. Ridiculous.

Latest posts