What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Balmain and the The Western Suburbs of Sydney

McLovin

Staff member
haha woeful.. 6 seconds to go.. take a hitup then get it to gal first receiver...

Weaponhead

Coach
Need to bring on Seggy and Paulo and lift the tempo.

The Flannoball has been awful.

Forwards have been very poor again. Those merkins need to aim up.

Stake Removed

First Grade
F*ckin disgrace where to start

Flanno - No Paulo or Seggy on as yet, we need to change it up
Brailey - Offering nothing from dummy half no runs no jumping out to spark attack
Gallen - For ffs why did he play 40 even with lewis off, and why on the 5th is he taking hitup inside 10,my f*cking ing god he played last week he needs to go he kills the attack
CT - Not one attempt at 40/20 we had chances for it not bloody one, at least that tells me Tigers wont go for one, he offers nothing with ball, no spark at all, just same predicatbel play until we are in situation where we cant win game
Bukuya - Horrible miss on line drops ball on 1st ffs, he has been horrible since returning from injury
Leutele - No metres when runs ball, Tigers have 2 kids in centres who seem more interested in game, if your mind on Toronto go now
Give captaincy back to Fifita he deserves it not Gallen or Graham

Card Shark

Immortal
Not sure why we ran with the breeze in the first half?

Best to have it behind ya when ya tired i reckon.

I’m normally pretty confident at halftime when we are less than 10 behind but I really can’t see it today.....

Especially when 1 of our blokes will be binned in the 2nd half for f**k all like they had.

Reactions: PJ