What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

PhilGould

Bench
Nah. Have to have debuted the season before and played 3 or less games to be eligible. Ponga debuted in '16 and played 10 odd games last year so not eligible on both counts.

Yosh

Coach
He is our real replacement for Gagai right? Can't be any worse than Gagai or our options right now so I'm pretty stoked at another great move by Brown and the boys behind the scenes.

Anyone seen Gagai's highlights against the Bunnies? Miss tackle after miss tackle after miss tackle. Good watch that.

aqua_duck

Coach
He is our real replacement for Gagai right? Can't be any worse than Gagai or our options right now so I'm pretty stoked at another great move by Brown and the boys behind the scenes.

Anyone seen Gagai's highlights against the Bunnies? Miss tackle after miss tackle after miss tackle. Good watch that.
Good to see the real Dane Gagai stand up

Knight Vision

First Grade

Need to target him all day next week, I'm sure Browny will have a plan.

Not here to gloat fellas, that's not my way, just here to say any of you that haven't watched Jesse play before got to see what we already know he's going to be.
Bad luck today, hope you the best the rest of the season.

mozza91

Coach
I watched Jesse very closely today. I looked him dead in the eye at one point and could see him thinking ‘what the hell have I’ve done signing with this mob’.

Willie Ray

Bench
Scored another good try today against the Tiges,beat about four defenders from a standing start after a Fifita offload in the middle....was in there looking for the ball,great to see.Defended well too.
He'll be great with Ponga next year.

Nearly choked on my cornflakes seeing a Ramien backflip article that appeared to be cut from Sharks facebook page. Turned out to be a fake

Latest posts