What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
Hyperbole???
Not by me merkin. The rumours thread is full of baseless accusations about our juniors and how our club has failed to do this and that. However as many have pointed out, the re-focus on juniors started years ago and the kids who were identified in their 14s are now 17/18/19/20. Rome wasn’t built in a day etc.

Not by me merkin. The rumours thread is full of baseless accusations about our juniors and how our club has failed to do this and that. However as many have pointed out, the re-focus on juniors started years ago and the kids who were identified in their 14s are now 17/18/19/20. Rome wasn’t built in a day etc.

I think there are some more recent concerns regarding the organisation / structure / staffing of our juniors. I think it was @Noise who explained some of this a few weeks ago (I might have the wrong source).

Noise

Coach
True. I found it....it was emjaycee talking in the armchair coach / selector thread (April 15) about our reliance on sports high schools and problems arising from that.

Ah yep. I think I joined in on that conversation (from a schools perspective) once he posted

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Delbiy also mentioned that DA didn’t do such a crash hot job when it came to Junior districts either.

Gronk

Staff member
From 2016

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/fr...n-parramatta-eels-system-20160910-grdbq9.html

So are Luke and Dion French in the Eels system or did they not work out ?

r0_0_1631_1080_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Latest posts