What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Sharks @ Southern Cross Group Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Sharks v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fordy20

Juniors
MM isn't off contract until the end of next year, but I can imagine he's probably down in confidence because literally every other option is being given a crack in first grade ahead of him. Giving him a crack in firsts is literally in everyone's best interest. It gives him a chance to showcase himself in front of other clubs in a comp with a dearth of good hookers, which means a better chance of him being offered a contract elsewhere. It means less Taylor at hooker, whose service is too slow regardless of how good his defence is. It means more chance to blood another option in reggies to take over for Liddle next year.

Of course he could be playing poorly because of the rumours about his knees, in which case promoting him to firsts probably isn't best for him.

Vic Mackey

Referee
MM isn't off contract until the end of next year, but I can imagine he's probably down in confidence because literally every other option is being given a crack in first grade ahead of him. Giving him a crack in firsts is literally in everyone's best interest. It gives him a chance to showcase himself in front of other clubs in a comp with a dearth of good hookers, which means a better chance of him being offered a contract elsewhere. It means less Taylor at hooker, whose service is too slow regardless of how good his defence is. It means more chance to blood another option in reggies to take over for Liddle next year.

Of course he could be playing poorly because of the rumours about his knees, in which case promoting him to firsts probably isn't best for him.

I've seen bits of ISP but not a heap this year. However the ones that see it every week have said MM has been terrible.

Tiger05

First Grade
I've seen bits of ISP but not a heap this year. However the ones that see it every week have said MM has been terrible.

I haven't watched every game but he has been really poor. Honestly at this point he is less of an option than McQueen and I wouldn't play McQueen.

Latest posts