What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Jimbo

Immortal
Super Frank takes over as Derby boss. And JT is apparently set to join him

That'll be interesting...

DC80

Juniors
Is Roman about to ditch Chelsea and restore them to their natural order behind the big clubs?

Withdrawn his working visa application, personally pulled the stadium project, his funds for transfers have also dried up over the past two or three seasons.... welcome back Chelsea.

Without sugar daddy they don’t have the resources (or name) to fall back on.

saint.nick

Coach
Is Roman about to ditch Chelsea and restore them to their natural order behind the big clubs?

Withdrawn his working visa application, personally pulled the stadium project, his funds for transfers have also dried up over the past two or three seasons.... welcome back Chelsea.

Even if he sold Chelsea wouldnt another big sugar daddy just come in and replace him? They also earn a very healthy revenue now so surely they are self-sustaining enough to not need to rely on someone like Abramovich

Haffa

Lol. We finished above your lot before he came.

We’ve always been a Rich mans plaything. The Mears, Bates, Roman. If he was to sell you don’t think someone would want to buy the club? Best Part of the Best City in Europe, training facilities are one the best in the Europe, World Wide revenue makes us sustainable.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. We finished above your lot before he came.

We’ve always been a Rich mans plaything. The Mears, Bates, Roman. If he was to sell you don’t think someone would want to buy the club? Best Part of the Best City in Europe, training facilities are one the best in the Europe, World Wide revenue makes us sustainable.

so whats going on with Roman ?

also this FFP part 2 if it gets in is gonna have a big affect on you guys, supposedly only 5 players on loan and anymore get added to your squad inclusions, you guys will probably need a fire sale if it happens

Haffa

so whats going on with Roman ?

also this FFP part 2 if it gets in is gonna have a big affect on you guys, supposedly only 5 players on loan and anymore get added to your squad inclusions, you guys will probably need a fire sale if it happens
I'm sure he's playing the Visa game. None of these ITK news people have any idea.

His Israeli passport will get him back into the country from what I've heard. The Stadium was held up waiting for funding from Chinese investors which would still be being discussed at that level I'd imagine. Roman was never funding that exclusively.

There is no way FFP2 happens. If it does it will only mean either PL2 or B teams as it happens in Spain.

Haffa

Sarri looks a done deal. Zola cutting his punditry gig short to fly home as well is a good sign.

Haffa

What a shitty man this bloke is.

https://t.co/QoUE2BIMp7

Roman Abramovich makes World Cup dreams come true for seriously ill children
By James Masters, CNN
For football fans across the globe, the opportunity to go to the World Cup is something dreams are made of.

For 30 children who live with serious illnesses or conditions, that dream has come true courtesy of Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich and a group of other donors.
The Russian has donated a hefty six-figure sum to the Israel-based "Fulfilling Dreams" charity, which takes children with serious illnesses to major football tournaments across the world.
Abramovich's money and donations from others across the world have enabled Gilad Salter, the CEO and founder of the charity, to fund flights from Israel to Russia, hotels and food throughout the week-long stay.
The group of 68, which includes 38 carers, will take in three World Cup games during their stay in Russia.
180618094731-05-world-cup-russia-roman-abramovich-exlarge-169.jpg

Polina Feldman, 9, is traveling abroad for the first time in her life
"I'm having the time of my life," nine-year-old Polina Feldman, who suffers with cerebral palsy, told CNN.
"I've never been abroad before, and football is my life."
The group watched Mexico defeat reigning world champion Germany on Sunday and will also attend the Poland-Senegal clash on Tuesday and Portugal vs Morocco on Wednesday.
180618094742-04-world-cup-russia-roman-abramovich-exlarge-169.jpg

Zidane Abu says people keep asking to take photos with him.
"I still can't believe I'm here," said Zidane Abu, 20, who also has cerebral palsy.
"Going to the World Cup was my greatest dream. All the people around are very kind, asking to take their photos with us, as like we're the stars."
This is the third tournament in succession that Abramovich has donated to the Fulfilling Dreams, having helped the group travel to Brazil four years ago and to Euro 2016 in France.
The Chelsea Football Club owner was first made aware of the charity by his friend and former Chelsea manager Avram Grant. Abramovich is Russia's 11th-richest man with a worth of $10.8 billion, according to Forbes magazine.
"Mr. Abramovich is supporting 'Fulfilling Dreams' for the third major tournament, following the Brazil World Cup and France Euros, and we continue to be impressed by the selfless work Gilad and his team are doing," a spokesman for Abramovich told CNN.
"The fact that the World Cup is here in Russia this year makes it even more special, and we hope the kids take home some great memories."
150521112556-roman-abramovich-exlarge-169.jpg

Roman Abramovich owns English Premier League club Chelsea.
The charity has also received help from Moscow's Jewish community.
"We are so grateful to all our donors, especially Mr. Abramovich, for their tremendous generosity," said Salter, who was born in Manchester, England, but moved to Israel as a child.
"The dedication and hard work of all the helpers are such an important part of the success as well. I personally am so lucky to be able to do this for such deserving kids and to be able to give them something special to relieve, even briefly, the difficulties that they experience in their everyday lives."
In May Abramovich was granted Israeli citizenship, according to Israeli media.

Smack

Coach
poor guy, when he gets divorced, Putin makes him settle. f**k, just don't get married >_<

saint.nick

Coach
I dont know what kind of equivalency that is meant to be, but I'm sure that they thanked the doctor in Boston at least.

Latest posts