What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Oh right. Well pick me up some drugs while you're there. I'm running low and it's a rough season.

I'll try, If anybody is going to Cayless' post match presser, ask him whether the new structure was a trial run for a new strategy in first grade, and if so, whether they'd consider thinking of some way of making the opposition run at the strong side.

I'll try, If anybody is going to Cayless' post match presser, ask him whether the new structure was a trial run for a new strategy in first grade, and if so, whether they'd consider thinking of some way of making the opposition run at the strong side.
Surely it doesn't matter. At halftime everything reverses so it all evens out.

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/06/12/wenty-magpies-round-15-team-list/

Wentworthville Magpies side

1. Nathan Davis
2. Eddie Aiono
3. Kirisome Auva’a
4. Dane Aukafolau
5. Greg Lelelsiuao
6. Dylan Izzard
7. Rhys Davies
8. Kane Evans
9. Piki Rogers
10. Oregon Kaufusi
11. Matt Woods
12. Salesi Faingaa
13. Ray Stone

Interchange
14. Daniel Dole
15. Magnus Stromquist
16. Yileen Gordon
17. Jack Morris

good to see Salesi getting a shot in the ISC. The club is starting to push em up to see how they go. Great to see

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
good to see Salesi getting a shot in the ISC. The club is starting to push em up to see how they go. Great to see

It'll be interesting to see if we promote anymore for the rest of the season, there's a few that I can think of that would do well with the jump up: Michael Tupou, Dylan Brown, Tui Afualo, Haze Dunster, possibly even Dylan Clifford and Noel Aukafolau

It'll be interesting to see if we promote anymore for the rest of the season, there's a few that I can think of that would do well with the jump up: Michael Tupou, Dylan Brown, Tui Afualo, Haze Dunster, possibly even Dylan Clifford and Noel Aukafolau

I reckon Dylan Brown will definitely get a run later in the year, but I reckon next up might be Haze Dunster if he stays fit.
Gotta say I was impressed with Rhys Davis first up game last week. Got involved and has good defence for a little bloke. Played 20s for the sharks. With a bit of luck Wenty could have solved their halfback problem.