What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder thread

Pommy

Coach
@callmack1 here is how tight it is in the top 7 teams.

We have to keep winning bro:

Can't get complacent as between rounds 21-25 our draw gets very challenging!

May be slightly in the wrong order but these are the games:

Roosters (H)
Storm (H)
Brisbane (A)
Canberra (A)
Tigers (H)

We are 10 and 4. You'd think 16 and 8 could end up being enough to sneak into 4th spot. Who knows though as currently all the top 6-7 sides are beating those be,owe them!

We just need to make the top 4 bro come end of Round 25 with our key players fit and then we get a double bite at the cherry!!

Every week is a challenge in this comp. That's for sure!
https://www.nrl.com/ladder/

If you think Brisbane, Canberra and tigers are difficult games we might as well forget about the finals.

Travitoh

First Grade
The only teams I’m worried about are Penrith, Melbourne and Roosters, and we don’t play Penrith again until the finals.

That's a shame really. It could've been a really good spectacle.

I do agree about Canberra and Wests - no contender should fear them.
Brisbane in Brisbane could be tough but i would still be confident of rolling them.

ThingFish

Juniors
That's a shame really. It could've been a really good spectacle.

I do agree about Canberra and Wests - no contender should fear them.
Brisbane in Brisbane could be tough but i would still be confident of rolling them.
Yeah freakin Broncs

ThingFish

Juniors
Ladder compared to 2014.
2014 after Rd 15 we had 9wins 5loses 1bye. 20pts 327 for 209 against PD 118
2018 after Rd 15 we are 11 wins 4loses no bye. 22pts 384 for 259 against PD 121

Make of that what you will.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well Rorters are now inside the top 4.

Prem market latest:

Storm: $4.50
Rabbitohs: $4.50
Roosters: $5.00
Panthers: $7.00
Dragons $8.00
Sharks: $10.00

Rabbits20

Immortal
We have a tough run home so we need to come back with the right attitude next week. No game is just a gimme......

We could be 3rd after this round.

ThingFish

Juniors
We have a tough run home so we need to come back with the right attitude next week. No game is just a gimme......

We could be 3rd after this round.
Yeah, looking at the draws, I’ve got a feeling the Sharks might steal our top 4 possie. We could have to do the finals the hard way.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah, looking at the draws, I’ve got a feeling the Sharks might steal our top 4 possie. We could have to do the finals the hard way.
We are gonna have to dig deep!

Mind you Sharks have had 2 lucky wins off a forward pass against Warriors for a try and we all no what happened the other night against Canberra!

We probs need 4 wins to make the top 4.

If results go our way 3 more wins could be enough.

I feel like we are missing GI too which I'm surprised no one has really mentioned yet.

Travitoh

First Grade
Canberra didn't play the whistle, Cronulla did. That's stuff that you're taught in primary school footy.
Teams create their own luck.

ThingFish

Juniors
We are gonna have to dig deep!

Mind you Sharks have had 2 lucky wins off a forward pass against Warriors for a try and we all no what happened the other night against Canberra!

We probs need 4 wins to make the top 4.

If results go our way 3 more wins could be enough.

I feel like we are missing GI too which I'm surprised no one has really mentioned yet.
I don’t think even GI could have helped last night.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Some NRL experts are tipping us to lose to Storm and Rorters plus that we have peaked too early and will drop out of the 4........... Sharks have an easy run apparently....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well the Sharkies got some bad calls which was due..

Brisbane are very hard to beat up there with all those calls they consistently get...

Sharkies and Broncs now both 12 and 7 @callmack1. That's good for us..

We can now go 4 points clear of them with a win..

Sharks have a favourable run him though with their only top 8 team they're playing against being the Storm...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well Rorters are only two points behind us now!

A Storm v Rorters Grand Final looks likely.

I see both finishing top 2.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Latest premiership market:

Storm $3.25
Rorters $3.75
Rabbitohs $6.00
Dragons $11.00
Panthers $11.00
Brisbane $12.00

I believe we can beat anyone in the 8 except the Rorters and Storm worry me big time...

callmack1

Staff member
Same bro, they really worry me. On our day, we can beat them but we need to improve greatly on recent form to reach those heights.

Latest posts