What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AB De Villiers retires from all international cricket

JJ

Immortal
Great player, could score 10 of 300 balls to save a test or walk in in the 38th over and smack 150 of 44 balls, freak.
LOL - yeah, Chris Tavare couldn't do the former, and only Viv might have a chance at the latter - unbelievable really

blaza88z

Coach
Let me guess.
All the comments are saying Kohli is better?

They just can't help themselves, it's like they just have to be relevant

It burns them to the very core of their being that the biggest rivalry in all of Cricket doesn't involve India

Timbo

Staff member
They just can't help themselves, it's like they just have to be relevant

It burns them to the very core of their being that the biggest rivalry in all of Cricket doesn't involve India

Never played on something something Sachin something something IPL something something VIRAAAT something something something.

One of the best, shame he's given it away. I did like his reason - he was just tired. Fair enough.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Wonder what odds if he has a good ipl next year on a World Cup comeback?

The public demand wil be huge. Not just in SA.

Modern Day Legend - in a time where the term legend is used too loosely.

Best sporting feat I've ever witnessed as AB batting against the Windies at the SCG in the 2015 World Cup.

Got 162 not out off 66. He was 50 off about 33 then it was a barrage of 4's and 6's. And they weren't slogs, genuine shots. I was sitting in the main windies fan section and even they were applauding.

If I had to have a player to bat for my life it would be De Villiers (one I've seen - thus not Bradman(

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Legend,deserves to be talked about in the same category as the other modern greats like Tendulkar,Ponting,Kallis,Lara