What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks - Mount Rushmore

Stake Removed

First Grade
I was thinking who would be on the Sharks Mount Rushmore, who would we deem most important.

My 4 and hard job

Tommy Bishop - He put us on the map, i thought of those who started the club but believe Bishop would be the 1st one on the mountain.

Steve Rogers - Our first champion player, and out and out champion, made his debt at the club, i remember Tommy Raudonikis being asked after Steve's passing about him, best player he had played against and tough as

Paul Gallen - He lead us through some of the darkest times, when he was basically our only player and each week/season he did not stop, and then involved in the magic play in Grand Final win

Shane Flanagan - He took us from a team which was considered never would win, built the team and took us after 50 long years to the title.

So many contendors ET, Miller, eve going back to Monty Porter

Latest posts