What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MG has his own show

Johnny88

Juniors
Yeah it's a bad show. Miss listening to Dan. I read Dan is calling games on triple M on the weekends and has been working at Fox Sports learning the TV side of things so mabe he will end up on Fox in the future.

roofromoz

First Grade
The catch up podcasts was always part of my morning commutes... but I haven't bothered this year with the exception of the first show. It just sounded awful. Be interesting to see how the ratings are as well as the podcast download numbers are this year compared to last year and before.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Really miss Dan on this show, being in WA the podcast was available each day by the time I was leaving work so I'd take my time and listen on the way home, haven't bothered this year.
I noticed Dan was on Foxsports News tonight reviewing the footy, an absolute waste as he was only there to answer the questions of the two hosts who had NFI, I'm assuming he is working his way into TV commentary.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
De9z0AMU0AAWwVG.jpg

Looks like I've been proven wrong, highest rating show in its timeslot!!

kdalymc

Bench
Does he have his own tv show?
(Haven’t read thread)
I’ve been emailing him asking how I can’t contact Matt johns or any other program about coming to our charity event.

No wonder he hasn’t wrote back haha

TonyT6

Bench
Geyer did the preview today on triple m for this weeks round, if you plucked a Japanese tourist from the opera house and gave them the ladder I’m sure they could of given more insight than MG.

ouryears

Bench
Well at least he has that gig still.
Seems a ridiculous decision from triple m. Ginnane seems quite intelligent about the game, and gets his point across well.

One again they are condemning themselves to only appealing to the idiot bogans by putting Geyer front and centre again.
Geyer can hardly strong a sentence together.
He is a damn tool