What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Greenberg Appointed NRL CEO

Who Should Be The Next NRL CEO

• Todd Greenberg

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Shane Richardson

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Phil Gould

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • John Grant

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Andrew Demetriou

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • John Quayle

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Somebody Else.....Post Who

Votes: 46 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

insert.pause

First Grade
I heard him interviewed and he was asked about his interest in the job and he just went on about Sutherland, didn't deny anything or commit to the NRL. I think CA will appoint Roberts, although it would be an odd choice considering the mess he made of the cba negotiations & the animosity he has with the players, but Peever is an arrogant prick so will probably go with Roberts. John Warn is the other one being thrown up, he applied for the NRL job when Greenberg was appointed CEO.

Teddyboy

First Grade
He is a boring looking f**ker and should be burned for the Ashes alongside Grant and Rupert and the AFL twats who started the SL war.

El Diablo

Post Whore
bad news

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...b/news-story/c671af26c2afcb3a39a83219d44b71a2

NRL CEO Todd Greenberg rules out switch to Cricket Australia job

MICHAEL CARAYANNIS, The Daily Telegraph
June 12, 2018 7:19pm

NRL boss Todd Greenberg has ruled out making a play for Cricket Australia’s top job declaring “I will be here at rugby league”.

Greenberg was considered a frontrunner to replace outgoing cricket chief executive James Sutherland given Greenberg’s passion for the sport. He was sounded out by Cricket NSW before joining the NRL.

Sitting alongside Australian Rugby League Commission chairman Peter Beattie, Greenberg said he had given assurances to Beattie and the rest of the Commission that he would remain in the NRL.

“I’ve got a lot of work still to do here,” Greenberg said. “I’ve made commitments to (Peter) and the Commission. I’ll be here and I’ll be here to see what I’ve started. I want to finish it.

“I haven’t put a time frame on it but there is still a lot of work to do. We’ve only just started our new broadcast deal. I want to set the game up for a long-term healthy future. That is going to take a number of years to do that.

“What I’m saying is, is that I’m fully committed to my role here. I’ve made some commitments to Peter and the commission that I will see through. I will be here at rugby league.”

Beattie backed Greenberg to remain in the game long-term.

“He is here while I’m here and I’m here while he is here,” Beattie said. “I have enormous faith in Todd. He is doing a great job. It’s a hell of a job. If anything goes wrong in the game it’s his fault.

“(Greenberg leaving is the) last thing I wanted to see. I want to see him stay at the NRL and not go to cricket.”

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
''I’ve got a lot of work still to do here,” Greenberg said. “I’ve made commitments to (Peter) and the Commission. I’ll be here and I’ll be here to see what I’ve started. I want to finish it.''

Please don't let us stop you Todd

Teddyboy

First Grade
Must be a group of billionaire Rugby League fans out there who can get together and buy out the NRL etc and get rid of wankers who are running it as Greenberk has as much personality as a pebble on a beach.

taipan

Referee
Must be a group of billionaire Rugby League fans out there who can get together and buy out the NRL etc and get rid of wankers who are running it as Greenberk has as much personality as a pebble on a beach.

The NRL needs more drunks,hey Teddy?

Latest posts