What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Souths live game day thread 14/6/18

Bandwagon

Staff member
I'm Pumped.......................

.........................................for a pumping.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
tenor.gif

Captain BF

Juniors
I'm going to the game but I'm really not looking forward to it. I can see it being a really bad night.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
What tonight will show is is a team in form (Souths) that rolls up the middle, completes their sets with a solid 5th tackle kick. When they get into the red zone they will probably score or get a repeat set. Errors will be minimal.

We on the other-hand will try and do all this, but f**k it up.

emjaycee

Coach
Focken hell. I am stuck at Mudgee airport due to fog. Yesterdays flight was bumpy, there was no catering and when i got there i couldnt get internet coverage to start a thread.

Oh and the matress at the Mudgee Motor Inn was saggy so now i have a sore back.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Focken hell. I am stuck at Mudgee airport due to fog. Yesterdays flight was bumpy, there was no catering and when i got there i couldnt get internet coverage to start a thread.

Oh and the matress at the Mudgee Motor Inn was saggy so now i have a sore back.
Did you at least get to have some Wine??

84 Baby

Referee
Well Surgess has been practicing his atomic elbows & Gurgess has been taking photos of his schlong

Edit - *atomic schlong

Last edited:

Latest posts