What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 Thursday 14th June v Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Travitoh

First Grade
I expect points tonight. 30+ on the scoreboard and 2 for the ladder.
Win by 8+ and we finish the working week top of the league!
None of this 'Parra will be difficult' shite. They're bottom of the league for a reason with the worst attack, worst points difference and 4th worst defence. They're a team that good sides should beat comfortably.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yea I read that during the week, that'd be friggin awesome!!
I expect a very spirited Parra outfit if we don't get em early like DKOR said.

We need a couple of tries in the first 15-20. If we are up 12-0 they may drop their heads.

However I feel if it's tight early on Parra will have their heads up.

CliveC

Juniors
Expert on another site reckons all our leg injuries are because of Seibs training regime.
This expert is that dumb he can't pin the tail on the donkey WITHOUT a blindfold!!!:sweat_smile:

Travitoh

First Grade
Expert on another site reckons all our leg injuries are because of Seibs training regime.
This expert is that dumb he can't pin the tail on the donkey WITHOUT a blindfold!!!:sweat_smile:

Because, you know, Souths are in the middle of an injury crisis at the moment and it's unusual for professional athletes to have soft tissue injuries...

ThingFish

Juniors
The same regime that has Sutts, the Twins, Cookie etc playing the most explosive and expansive footy of their careers. Yeah that regime sucks :joy:

Rabbits20

Immortal
The same regime that has Sutts, the Twins, Cookie etc playing the most explosive and expansive footy of their careers. Yeah that regime sucks :joy:
Don't knowers is what I call those trolls who have no iota of a clue yet post on social media and just post there to look good!!!....plus they probs barely watch much footy some of em...

Go Bunnies

Juniors
We had lots of injuries under Madge as well - esp training injuries,
Well I am about to head to the game - think it’s going to be a cold one. Expecting a low crowd. Why are all our games on Thursday and Friday nights ( except when we play in Perth, Cairns and Central Coast!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well I am about to head to the game - think it’s going to be a cold one. Expecting a low crowd. Why are all our games on Thursday and Friday nights ( except when we play in Perth, Cairns and Central Coast!!
Glory Glory..... let's outnumber those Eels!!!

ouryears

Bench
Because it's the nights you always win my good man.

Latest posts