What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Thu - Eels 24-42 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 15: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
Also the first Burgess penalty wouldn’t have happened if they allowed quick taps in the 10.

Puntoue

Juniors
You’d honesty like the think that professional athletes on hundreds of thousands of dollars a year would know the rules of the game they play.

You can’t take a quick tap from an offside penalty, or if you’re within the 10 meter zone; yet the amount of players I see still try the quick tap in these circumstances amazes me.

OzDragon

Coach
You’d honesty like the think that professional athletes on hundreds of thousands of dollars a year would know the rules of the game they play.

You can’t take a quick tap from an offside penalty, or if you’re within the 10 meter zone; yet the amount of players I see still try the quick tap in these circumstances amazes me.
I always like them contesting a decision as if the refs will say “y’know, you’re right. You get the penalty instead of them”

Latest posts