What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 Thursday 14th June v Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Game Day!! Can't wait for tonight!

While I think we should beat Parra, there are no esy games in the NRL this year and we must remember that.
Your right Callmack...coaches and players keep saying there is no easy game in the NRL.
Travitoh says we should win by 30+....I would rather (just like good coaches say) win 14-2, than 32-24

Curns13

Juniors
Jennings bad read,after a sutto mistake
GI was worried about the inside runner which made Jennings come in. If GI stuck with his opposite number, Jennings wouldn’t have come in. Doesn’t matter, we aren’t playing well at all.

Travitoh

First Grade
Your right Callmack...coaches and players keep saying there is no easy game in the NRL.
Travitoh says we should win by 30+....I would rather (just like good coaches say) win 14-2, than 32-24

I've said we should score 30+, not win by.
We get some possession and complete our sets and we'll be ok. The current problem is that neither of those things are happening.

Travitoh

First Grade
Why wouldn't we set up for a drop goal attempt there?

Parra will be going into the sheds feeling like they're down by 12+. The last 10-15 minutes was all Souths.
Cody has been fantastic so far, Jennings seems up for it too.
Cook was down that half, bounced off a couple of tackles and missed a couple more where i thought he seemed to be trying to tackle with his arms instead of his torso, i wonder if his ribs are still a bit tender?
Score first in the second half and we'll run away with it.

Last edited: