What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Souths live game day thread 14/6/18

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon its easy to blame him for all of Newcastles problems. We could blame SK, Ricky and DA. Lots do.

How long was he at Saints? If we finish mi or premiers then won comp and followed up with 3 yrs to rebuild id be happy.
Better then 6yrs of shit with 1 top 4 finish followed by another wooden spoon.

Bennett might be a good GM Football. But I can't see him doing anything other than what he did at Saints and Newcastle. Short term fixes that crippled Newcastle and, while they didn't cripple Saints, they definitely set Saints back.

Suitman

Post Whore
Agree but not at 6 or 1.

Fair enough, but there's no point keeping him then I reckon because he is wasted in any other position.
He's a playmaker as well as a game breaker. He can't do that from the centres or the wing.
If we're going to keep him, he has to be in a position of prominence. A position of worth to the team.

ouryears

Bench
I reckon its easy to blame him for all of Newcastles problems. We could blame SK, Ricky and DA. Lots do.

How long was he at Saints? If we finish mi or premiers then won comp and followed up with 3 yrs to rebuild id be happy.
Better then 6yrs of shit with 1 top 4 finish followed by another wooden spoon.
Brad Arthur is still in denial.
Post match he is on CH 9 and just diverts blame.
Time for change boys.
Same as what Soufs did to Madge.
Lose him.

Eelogical

Referee
I doubt most expected us to beat a Bunnies team with 6 on the trot under their belt. But, as Parra supporters, we prefer the possibility of fantasy as opposed to reality. The only upside now is the blood letting on here and the counter arguments.. Let it flow...…………..

IFR33K

Coach
Bennett might be a good GM Football. But I can't see him doing anything other than what he did at Saints and Newcastle. Short term fixes that crippled Newcastle and, while they didn't cripple Saints, they definitely set Saints back.

Lol. Give me a premiership and 7 mediocre seasons any day of the week. Much better than the shit sandwich’s we’ve been feed for 30 years.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ummm, more goal post shifting?

Haha what?

My whole point has been that he f**ked Newcastle. How is it in any way shifting anything to point out that he did that while winning sweet f**k all?

Do you understand what goal post shifting is?

IFR33K

Coach
Haha what?

My whole point has been that he f**ked Newcastle. How is it in any way shifting anything to point out that he did that while winning sweet f**k all?

What did he do at saints?

Dibs

Bench
Ha going for the name calling on an Internet forum, your a big man mate!
Try to win an argument with bullying.
Go take a walk and when you learn to have a proper discussion come back!
Hahaha trying to win an argument that fans effect the results of a footy team go take a walk and come back with a brain. By the way you 100% agreed with a post calling people names you a big man too?

I will stop calling morons a moron when they explain to me how a fans post is the reason for the lack of success you f*cking moron

hindy111

Post Whore

Confused . He took them to the title. Every team will go backwards after win a comp.

Bazal

Post Whore
What did he do at saints?

Now that's goalpost shifting. Do you believe we are more like Saints when he took them over, or more like Newcastle?

He won the comp in 2010, as if you weren't aware. He also left when he was faced with a rebuilding year, leaving them to battle for several seasons. He didn't cripple them the way he did Newcastle, but I never said he did either.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Often overlooked about Bennett and Newcastle is that he took the Knights to one win from the GF in his second season there. Think from memory they beat Melbourne in Melbourne to make the major semi. Anyway, at least Darius would solve our fullback issue :D

hindy111

Post Whore
Haha what?

3 yrs and one year a game off grand final.

Its easy to blame everything on Bennett but i reckon there was deeper issues.

Suitman

Post Whore
If anyone is interested, Fox are showing the replay atm.
I'm watching and it's a cracking first half.

Latest posts