What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

carcharias

Immortal
I have no idea what that means lol.
My logic is that if there are nine teams in a city of 5mill, which carch is using to suggest population by club in Sydney, and two of those teams play each other in sydney that is 2/9ths of the population that could have attended, going on Carch's simplistic population by club ratio and his % of canberra attendance dig. Reality is the 21k in Sydney was no better or worse than canberra's 1.7% reach.

Hey
That 5 mill isn’t my number
Either is the division by 9

I’m using you and raider daves stupid theory
of dividing the population by the amount of teams.... over the last round .

Oh
And I’m sorry but 7k for a 400k population with a member base of 17-18k? is shit no matter how you try to twist it.

Sharks figures are not great but they are only 10% below total members.
Which is way better than less the 50%

If you put shit on my club be prepared to have shit put on your own.
For you that is impossible though.
No club and all.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Syd is only 4 mill. So 444 444 per club.

Even if you add home and away fans which you shouldnt, thats still better than canberra

And perth

According to the 2016 census the population of Sydney was just over 4 million 800 thousand so would easily be over 5 million now.

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
Nrl most be embarrassed, they haven’t posted the crowd

Well, so they should be.
They are destroying the game. So long as the tv $ keep rolling in, I don't think they give a f**k about what it looks like on tv not about attracting fans to the game.
Lucky to have been 5000 there tonight at a game between the two teams with the largest membership numbers in Sydney.
f**king disgraceful.

t-ba

Post Whore
I got given smoked haddock for breakfast when I was there last.
Worst breakfast I’ve ever had in any country including Vietnam.

Not a crowd pleaser

Pho and Banh Mi? f**king mad if you think Vietnamese breakfast is shit.

big hit!

Bench
AFL had their annual foray into Thursday night footy last night and the crowd looked abysmal too by their standards - rarely see empty seats at Adelaide Oval for Adelaide or Port matches and there were plenty.

Thing is, the AFL will consider scrapping it or amending the fixturing. The NRL just keeps persisting it for the broadcast cash

franklin2323

Immortal
Given how Parra have gone this year crowd is to be expected given a Thurs and ANZ is a hole. These are the perfect games for suburban grounds not sure how you could work it given neither have any

Billythekid

First Grade
50-60K members and 8K show up, just awful.

Given how Parra have gone this year crowd is to be expected given a Thurs and ANZ is a hole. These are the perfect games for suburban grounds not sure how you could work it given neither have any

The perfect game for a suburban ground? They have arguably the 2 biggest fan bases in Sydney and Souths are one of the favourites for the comp.

We should expect more from our big Sydney teams.

Latest posts