What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Roosters

mxlegend99

Referee
I just don’t think we approached the game with the right mentality. We needed to treat it like a finals match or the game against the Dragons, but haven’t.

The intercept was also unlucky. If Maloney doesn’t throw that we are only down 14-6. 20-6 without Blake and Kikau is too much for us to chase down.
That intercept wasnt unlucky. It was a high risk play which backfired.

mxlegend99

Referee
So far we have played 2 teams I think can win the comp.....Sharks and Easts. Not looking good
Dragons were agreat scalp for us. We looked so good before the bye

We were trash last week. But can blsme Origin for it. Theres no reason we should be this bad this week.

tripster

Juniors
It is going to be a hard few weeks without RCG. Let’s hope it isn’t actually broken or it is only mild.

tripster

Juniors
I hope Mitchell is ok. I feel for Nathan too. He probably feels a bit rattled (even though it was accidental).

unKwn

Juniors
I genuinely hope we get put 50 on us. I've also lost all my enthusiasm I had for this season.

tripster

Juniors
I think we are going to post our biggest loss of the season.

Unfortunately I think the reality is that premiership winning sides don’t get beaten like this in the course of the year.

Hopefully we can at least score a try or two in the back end to recover some respect.

Pomoz

Bench
Ou backs have let us down tonight. Peachey has been terrible with his arm grab defence. The Roosters back five have it all over us in every way. That's why we need Mansour and Blake back.