What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tap on the Shoulder Time

Card Shark

Immortal
Only record he will break will be most ever losses.

He’s getting very close to that now....Queensland cocks are salivating at this thought!!

I think you super coaches should write to the club. Prior Lewie Gal Feefs & Graham should al retire. All took 4th tackle hit ups last night. Sometimes they took 3rd & 5th. Sometimes they took 2nd tackle. Its jsut out of control.
Write to the club , tell them. Retire now, im on the forum.

Surely

Post Whore
I think you super coaches should write to the club. Prior Lewie Gal Feefs & Graham should al retire. All took 4th tackle hit ups last night. Sometimes they took 3rd & 5th. Sometimes they took 2nd tackle. Its jsut out of control.

I’m with you, that way we can use the coin for Val’s upgrade

Griffoshark66

First Grade
The ball needs to be with creative players when we are attacking their line. That's all anybody had said, and you keep banging on with this shit. f**k it's boring.

You are assuming you know what you are talking about. That is what is boring. Does anybody know in here how we set up for the final plays?
No, I didnt think so.

Card Shark

Immortal
The ball needs to be with creative players when we are attacking their line. That's all anybody had said, and you keep banging on with this shit. f**k it's boring.

You can say that again!

It might be part of the plan at some stages of the game but if it’s when we desperately need points, it needs to be abandoned.

Gal should stay right out of the play as he’s slow with the ball in hand & telegraphs everything....as for the other few Defer mentioned, they aren’t the same handbrake as him, so I actually don’t mind their involvement on the 4th as long as it’s not a hit-up settler that Gal does.

Not very well at the moment

True.

Might be because we are a bit too robotic and not playing more with what is in front of them.

Also the problem with Gallen is he makes every play he's involved in too much about Gallen.

Perfect point was when he didn't give the ball earlier to Val when he turned the ball inside for that pet play. No he had to run at the defence a bit longer and then decided to pass it forward to him.

Latest posts