What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sat - Sharks 16-20 Broncos @ SC Group

Round 15: Sharks v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
I think it was further forward, but the Origin one was forward too. The big difference though was that tonight's one determined the winner of the game.
Gummies had 10 mins to fire back, and they proved impotent.

I mean if the Broncos are as awful as everyone says they are, the sharkies should have won easy.

Nerd

Bench
Haha f**k you blokes still going on about that? Despite the huge calls that have gone qlderps way over the past decade..jesus wept
LOL. That makes no sense.You just complained about a me using a recent example of a huge call that went nswderps way by complaining about calls that have gone QLDs way???
By the way in case no ones told you there is no jesus.

BWNB

First Grade
Great game sharkies, great to come away with the chocolates. Always a tough hard slog down there.

Thought the refs manufactured some piggy backs for your lot but we got some favourable calls so I’m happy to say I think the better team one.
Yeah the better team one, or was it two or three?

Broncoandy

Juniors
We are the better team every week against every team, we just have to play 14 men week in week out. 2006 is a classic example

Hutty1986

Immortal
LOL. That makes no sense.You just complained about a me using a recent example of a huge call that went nswderps way by complaining about calls that have gone QLDs way???
By the way in case no ones told you there is no jesus.
Did you just slip into an italian accent?

GongPanther

Referee
I heard one of the Fox commentators say that Brisbane have been awarded the least amount of penalties so far this year. If he's right makes the outrage that the refs look after the Broncos look pretty unfounded.
Ppl are probably referring to when Broncs get their penalties at crucial points in the game. Like,say within a few minutes to go. I dunno.I haven't noticed anything untoward in their games. Must feel good to weather that storm to make your way back from "The Burmuda Rectangle",good effort.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Another great victory against one of the competition heavyweights. Some real shockers by the refs but they went both ways. The pass to oates may have floated slightly forward. How they missed the 6 to go when lee played at the ball 5m out late in the game was perplexing.
Anyway great win broncs at full strength we have a team that can challenge and it's got a few merkins worried I reckon.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Haha f**k you blokes still going on about that? Despite the huge calls that have gone qlderps way over the past decade..jesus wept

The only way you plebs have even won a series 06 is because sam thaiday was denied a fair try in 2014

Spot On

Coach
Another great victory against one of the competition heavyweights. Some real shockers by the refs but they went both ways. The pass to oates may have floated slightly forward. How they missed the 6 to go when lee played at the ball 5m out late in the game was perplexing.
Anyway great win broncs at full strength we have a team that can challenge and it's got a few merkins worried I reckon.

Now see, here's a bloke that will make a killing smashing his team to win the comp this year due to his confidence in his side.

At 21/1 with the TAB I'm sure you are taking advantage of the ridiculous overs the Broncos currently are in Premiership betting.

You'd be loading up atm before the betting agencies wake up and wind their odds in?

You can not pass those odds up. They have it horribly wrong.

Lebbo73

Bench
Now see, here's a bloke that will make a killing smashing his team to win the comp this year due to his confidence in his side.

At 21/1 with the TAB I'm sure you are taking advantage of the ridiculous overs the Broncos currently are in Premiership betting.

You'd be loading up atm before the betting agencies wake up and wind their odds in?

Broncos can’t win the premiership this year. I wouldn’t take 50’s!

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Do some research and let me know what the tigers were paying at this stage of the season in 05?

Idiot

Latest posts