What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See Ya Soon

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Well members, it's time for me to face the music for all them VB cans, red wine and pizza's of the past 45 years. I am being admitted to Prince Charles Hospital tomorrow for heart surgery and will catch up with you lot as soon as I'm up and about.

The boys did the right thing tonight send me off with a win. Now on top of the ladder again and let's hope we can stay there.

Love my Saints!

All the best possm.
I hope you have a full and speedy recovery.
Love your imput to this forum.
Get well soon mate

merahputih

Juniors
Well members, it's time for me to face the music for all them VB cans, red wine and pizza's of the past 45 years. I am being admitted to Prince Charles Hospital tomorrow for heart surgery and will catch up with you lot as soon as I'm up and about.

The boys did the right thing tonight send me off with a win. Now on top of the ladder again and let's hope we can stay there.

Love my Saints!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

hewi

Bench
Are you wearing your dragons jersey in hospital? After the 2010 premiership I slept in mine for the next 6 months, and yes it did get washed.

gonz

Juniors

Love my Saints!
All the best

Overseas dragon

Juniors

Love my Saints!
Good luck old guy hope you get a superstar doctor

Latest posts