What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Souths/Bears ISP & Jersey Flegg News

ALX25

Juniors
Perhaps trying Hunt in the backrow is a sign to test him there for 2019 and onwards?

ThingFish

Juniors
Bears v Dragons is on Channel 9 at 1pm. You think we were depleted, wait till you see the Bears. Still there are some things of interest.
- Halves pairing of newly re-signed Conor Tracey and a very good Dean Hawkins.
- Up and comer Mawene Hiroti in the centres
- Return of Arthurs at fullback. Kid with real potential
- Kyle Turner trying to break back into the 17
- Zane Musgrove is back and playing off the bench.
- With Farah in firsts Britain gets to see 80min, and we get to see our 3rd string hooker.

I think I’ll continue my weekend Bunnies fest with a little Bears and bourbon :laughing:

southsport

First Grade
Bears v Dragons is on Channel 9 at 1pm. You think we were depleted, wait till you see the Bears. Still there are some things of interest.
- Halves pairing of newly re-signed Conor Tracey and a very good Dean Hawkins.
- Up and comer Mawene Hiroti in the centres
- Return of Arthurs at fullback. Kid with real potential
- Kyle Turner trying to break back into the 17
- Zane Musgrove is back and playing off the bench.
- With Farah in firsts Britain gets to see 80min, and we get to see our 3rd string hooker.

I think I’ll continue my weekend Bunnies fest with a little Bears and bourbon :laughing:
Thanks Fish, I'll try to have a look at that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 I saw a highlight at the end of the game and Hiroti scored a really good individual try. He killed it yesterday without the errors.

Hiroti: 14 for 138m with 1 try, 1 offload, 1 line break, 4 tackle breaks.

Problem was he missed 5 tackles with an efficiency of 74percent. Needs to get better there to make it.

I went to watch the South’s u13 v Group 3 at Forster today.
Was a good game by the young bunnies but Group 3 got the win 28-18. Two boys stood out one was number 13 named Jack tucker and a islander lad named Sonny was my man of the match from the south’s team. I could not stay for the u14 as I had work on this arvo but it was good to see what may be coming though the ranks in a few years time.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
@callmack1 I saw a highlight at the end of the game and Hiroti scored a really good individual try. He killed it yesterday without the errors.

Hiroti: 14 for 138m with 1 try, 1 offload, 1 line break, 4 tackle breaks.

Problem was he missed 5 tackles with an efficiency of 74percent. Needs to get better there to make it.
You beauty!!! I'd love to see him make his debut with us at some stage!

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Bears trail Wests 12-10 with 10mins left.

Have not seen the game but Brittain scored a try.

Fui, Nicholls and Britt are playing too.

Scoopdog

Juniors
The Bears trail Wests 12-10 with 10mins left.

Have not seen the game but Brittain scored a try.

Fui, Nicholls and Britt are playing too.
Brittain also threw 2or 3 forward passes,ran himself 10 times too often and got bumped off maybe 8 times!all they had to do to win in the second half was to complete their sets and kick well,and their spine failed miserably.frustrating as shit.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Brittain also threw 2or 3 forward passes,ran himself 10 times too often and got bumped off maybe 8 times!all they had to do to win in the second half was to complete their sets and kick well,and their spine failed miserably.frustrating as shit.
It was not all his fault,we had a new half,but connor tracey was terrible

Rabbits20

Immortal
It was not all his fault,we had a new half,but connor tracey was terrible
Nothing surprising there.

There was talk on here in the off season and all about Tracey taking over Adam Reynolds!!

At least I got good laughter out of that!

I've always believed in AR! I knew he'd shut up the doubters! I'm very proud of him too!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Nothing surprising there.

There was talk on here in the off season and all about Tracey taking over Adam Reynolds!!

At least I got good laughter out of that!

I've always believed in AR! I knew he'd shut up the doubters! I'm very proud of him too!
You were bagging Reynolds at the start of the year saying Doueihi would take the #7 jersey off him :joy:

You got upset about people talking about Tracey (after Devlin complimented him in a preseason video) because it made you insecure about that very claim.

Do you realise how insecure it makes you look when you can't admit when you're wrong?

You aren't fooling anyone when you try to change your story after the fact. You're just insulting the intelligence of the people on here you claim to be friends with.

Travitoh

First Grade

Would the average age of that spine be old enough to party in vegas?

Scoopdog

Juniors
You were bagging Reynolds at the start of the year saying Doueihi would take the #7 jersey off him :joy:

You got upset about people talking about Tracey (after Devlin complimented him in a preseason video) because it made you insecure about that very claim.

Do you realise how insecure it makes you look when you can't admit when you're wrong?

You aren't fooling anyone when you try to change your story after the fact. You're just insulting the intelligence of the people on here you claim to be friends with.
I am not deathriding anyone.but the last couple of weeks watching norths has showed that their spine and basic decision making has crucified them as a team.all they needed to fo in the second half today was grind and kick long,and they barely completed a set!talk about suicide!!!very frustrating

Rabbits20

Immortal
I am not deathriding anyone.but the last couple of weeks watching norths has showed that their spine and basic decision making has crucified them as a team.all they needed to fo in the second half today was grind and kick long,and they barely completed a set!talk about suicide!!!very frustrating
How did Nicholls, Fui and Britt go??

Latest posts