What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

mackdadday

Juniors
To think if the stars had alligned Smackdown could have had Jinder and Carmella as their world champions at the same time...

ek999

First Grade
To think if the stars had alligned Smackdown could have had Jinder and Carmella as their world champions at the same time...

Imagine if it happened when the new tv deal kicks off and Fox are paying over $2 billion to have them as champs

nöyd

Staff member
Punk has just been sat on his arse again.

The "return to wrestling" rumours begin in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Ehhhh he had a crack, made some cash. Dana got the press he wanted (initially) then sold some seats in Chicago to round out the deal. Crowd was hot for Punk early though, I havent heard a reaction in MMA like that since Connor's last fight (maaaybe GSP too).

Will he be at 'All In' ? I personally dont think he will be but the Bucks will certainly work it like its possible haha.

In other news...anyone catch NJPW Dominion? Im looking forward to heading to Tokyo for my second G1 Climax finals weekend in a couple months time woop woop

Evil_Mush

Juniors
WWE at MCG on Sat Oct 6th now official, even Vince does the video promo so seems they may go large for it.

Hmmmm may have to plan a week long trip to Oz to watch the Warriors win their maiden NRL title then be part of the throngs in the nosebleeds for this massive event!!!

Shinsuke wins the title
Miz wins the briefcase
Shinsuke drops the title to Bryan at Summerslam in a barnburner
Miz cashes in on Bryan ala 2013
Miz holds the title till Mania
Bryan wins the rumble from #1
Bryan vs Miz for the title in the Main event of mania

The rest of the card won't matter

Is Kenny going to the wwe? They put up a video of him a couple of days ago and also had the elite guys v new day at e3.

I hope they aren’t going. Would kill the best thing to happen to wrestling in 10+ years