What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyson Gamble to debut Sunday

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m excited to see this if true. Plenty of raw talent there and he’s a good size for a half. Runs more then anything which is what you want in a young half.

My guess is he’ll play off the bench, replace the hooker and push Reynolds into hooker when he comes on.

Mario chalmers

Juniors
I’m excited to see this if true. Plenty of raw talent there and he’s a good size for a half. Runs more then anything which is what you want in a young half.

My guess is he’ll play off the bench, replace the hooker and push Reynolds into hooker when he comes on.
I hope you are right about him coming off the bench. Too big an ask for him to start and I think I read that he would start on Twitter last night.

kneegrow

Juniors
I’ve been waiting all year for this to happen. Strong kid with a bit of footwork at the line, I reckon he’ll have a good career in 1sts. Interesting how we use him though

Tiger05

First Grade
Interesting keeping Reynolds at 9. It's a pathway for Benji to slot back in. I reckon Benji has been great but at the same time he has made too many mistakes and personally I'd be looking to use him less.

kneegrow

Juniors
Sounds like Cleary has a plan to just go all guns blazing and blow Raiders off the park

A safer Gamble (excuse the pun) would’ve been to save him until the tits game the week after

Das Hassler

Bench
My guess is this game with Gamble at 6 and Reynolds at 9 will make the decision for Ivan re Farah and perhaps the timing of this move is to make that decision this werkend ....it's in Reynolds hands

f**k it. Let's see how gamble goes. Put him in the 6 and let him play all game. I'm not a fan of easing players in. Pick them, play them, see how they go

You just never know what he's got until you give him a chance. With pressure sometimes you get diamonds

Das Hassler

Bench
Back downstairs i'd imagine......assuming Reynolds is out for a few weeks again with the hammie and no benj yet, with Mbye here i'd like to see Thompson at 6. ...at least he'd threaten

Tough game for him to debut in. Hard to really pass judgement on the kid, he wasn't great out there but there were a lot of blokes who stunk up the joint. Would like to see a little more of him before writing him off.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Apparently Reynolds is back for the next game in two weeks...

Gamble is young so not completely writing him off but I have seen a few games of ISP this year and didn’t really think he was anything special..