What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
ten-noble-mate-5.gif

Gronk

Staff member
I talk to you guys more then my family
I see your posts but I don’t read them much.

Let me see, tea, Darling Harbour, something, something,

Sorry that’s all I got.

Yeah we are like your family I guess.

Kornstar

Coach
Hang on, how has this issue not been bought up. You met some people on an app and they're now your mates now?

Surely to be a 'mate' you have to have some kind of historical relationship for a period of time prior?

Has society changed where you now find someone on the internet and they're automatically now your mate?

I am ridiculously insecure and have some pretty self deprecating thoughts most of the time and just assume everyone hates me so am never confident to call people friends out loud because like i said i assume everyone hates me.

But, we are now in the age of the internet, mobile phones and on-line gaming and the world interacts differently.

Can you only be friends with people you see? multiple years on a forum, interacting daily, can that not be some form of relationship? If say Strider and Eelementary say they are mates, is that wrong because they have never met face to face? They know enough about each other to consider themselves friends, they have something pretty damn strong as a basis for friendship, they both love the Eels.

People get married without ever seeing each other even though they may have been chatting on-line for years and then relocate to other countries and live happy lives together and start families etc.

hindy111

Post Whore
I see your posts but I don’t read them much.

Let me see, tea, Darling Harbour, something, something,

Sorry that’s all I got.

Yeah we are like your family I guess.

Best part is we dont have to go to each others funeral

Bazal

Post Whore
Evert time I go to the gym lately Google comes up with a notification asking me to review McDonald's.

McDonald's is two blocks away from my gym... Wtf Google you just wanna make me fat again

Latest posts