What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Trivia

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Very, VERY close.

Whits did play alongside Marsh and Lillee when he debuted in the 1981 Ashes, as well as 3 tests with Warne in 1992.

Unfortunately, Greg Chappell missed that 1981 tour as this was when he scaled back his cricketing commitments post-World Series and predominantly only played at home

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

An unlikely candidate, Mo Matthews was. His first 2 tests were Marsh/Lillee/G Chappell's final 2.

His career did span over nearly 10 years, but only played 33 tests - a fraction of Border's 156
Rumour has it he walked up to Greg Chappell in his first test and asked him what size shoe he wore, didn’t help him a few years later when Chappell became a selector.

only if you shorten it by one letter, its auto formatted
thanks for info Twizzle. Then please change username to Dragonsmania. I come to you after coupla years with that loser site Cricforum. Last week my log in did not work and have been trying to gain access since. This was the third and final straw.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m guessing Lohman from England, think he just got 100 wickets and I think all his games were against Aus. His average was something silly like 13 or 14.

If not him Syd Barnes also a Pom.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for info Twizzle. Then please change username to Dragonsmania. I come to you after coupla years with that loser site Cricforum. Last week my log in did not work and have been trying to gain access since. This was the third and final straw.

try that

Timbo

Staff member
Charlie Turner Wickets 101 Average 16.53.
Best Figures 7/43.

AKA Terror Turner.

Widely regarded as one of the best pre-20th century fast bowlers, but some estimates suggest he barely got it above 100kph. Shows you how deadly it was to bat on an uncovered pitch if you were up against a skilled bowler.

Bagygreen? my nickname is Baggers. Please change to @baggygreenman. Will also change my avatar to stay in keeping with the sport. Am I able to later change username to a RL themed one should I wish?

Last edited: